BPA300 Eagle File .BRD - No Catches

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Okay dammit. I'm not sure how to fix this yet. I need more time. EEERRRGGG! I need 'til next week for the final files as I will be on vacation but here's the .BRD for the BPA300 v2.2:

BPA300 v2.2 Alpha Testing Eagle File

Uploaded onto diyAudio as well :D

Remember…these new ones have not been tested. They are here for the sole purpose of checking for mistakes and or flaws: I will have newer files soon with proper corrections that have been recommended.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• bpa300_2v2_eagle.zip
    21 KB · Views: 77
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
DJ Exprice said:
I'm not sure how to fix this yet.

You can't fix the board he already had made. The best thing you can do right now is to stop revising your layouts, create a proper schematic in eagle, THEN create a board that is linked to the schematic. You will then be able to use the Design Rule Check (DRC) and Electrical Rule Check (ERC) to make sure everything is connected properly and you don't end up with the mess that we have right here.

DJ Exprice said:
Remember…these new ones have not been tested. They are here for the sole purpose of checking for mistakes and or flaws: I will have newer files soon with proper corrections that have been recommended.

I would suggest that you don't post anymore board files unless YOU have taken the time to thoroughly check them since you're routing the board without a schematic. You're touting a 300W/ch board layout that 1) isn't that great and 2) hasn't even been verified. That is poor practice. We don't want anyone else inadvertently making the same mistake Mayday did.

That's it…I've had it to hell and back again…I'm revamping everything. :D:D:D

Just remember…

NEVER MAKE BOARDS WITHOUT MY CONSENT!

Not to be harsh, but I'm just making sure that nobody makes any boards without checking in with me.

Mayday, I am deeply sorry for any waste of time, energy, or money I may have caused you. As soon as I create a design that works 100%, I will send you a kit or a few.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
DJ Exprice said:
That's it…I've had it to hell and back again…I'm revamping everything.

Very good. I hope that your desire to learn the proper way to produce a schematic and board equals your enthusiasm :)

DJ Exprice said:
Mayday, I am deeply sorry for any waste of time, energy, or money I may have caused you. As soon as I create a design that works 100%, I will send you a kit or a few.

As I see it, you are only half responsible but don't really owe Mayday anything. The risk for taking on this project was rather high and so were the potential consequences/problems. Mayday should have been much more cautious/patient in selecting a project, especially one with no schematic and a board that was not thoroughly checked.

Anyway, enough lecturing. I think we've all learned something here, unfortunately at Mayday's expense.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.