Boras Legend 4 Mosfet Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ahahaha...this guy look alike me...yeah

With your permission dear Sakis...and Victor.... a small fun.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 568
very good !!!!

very good i think !!!! its very nice that some wonderfull women except others may have grate love for audio and amps ....

may be some of us gets also lucky ...keep posting pictures people ha ha ha .....

the thought occured in to my mind how life was going to be if my wife or girlfriend shared the indecntical passion i have for audio ..... strange i think we were probably going to make love on the latest Mark Levinson edition :D :D :D :smash: :smash: :smash:

ha ha ha

i wish to thank this wonderfull comunity of audio one more time for sharing with me so much

thank you !!!!!!! and especially all my friends ...carlos ....bora ...sierra mike ..... andrew t .....

Your thread is very nice Sakis...you see the big number of hits you had in so small

time....very good...people interested in your (Bora) circuit.

May i suggest you, dear Sakis Petropoulos, to publish your images...cropping and showing details.

I have receive some images form you..and they can be transformed zooming and cropping, in many possibilities.

Our forum friends loves friendly threads that are not often visited by bricks...having some social conversations (not too much)...some electronic images and some personal ones too.

Produce some images in macro mode and use the highest resolution possible...as you will crop a small portion and you will need all the pixels you can have.

Also, some people is atracted by some figth...ahahahha..if you perceive that people is not visiting...we can arrange a fake figth between us.

It is easy..call me fat and the figth will start...ahahahahah!.

I am not fat!

Congratulations...i hope Bora will visit your nice thread to let his blessings with us.

regards,

Carlos:wave2:

Attachments

• john_fisher_amp_150w.jpg
    john_fisher_amp_150w.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 505
Nice famous Sakis Legend version amplifier.

Sakis made...By Sakis!

My spy in Greece found an image of Sakis..... be carefull folks!

"lock your girls inside house...the guys looks a Hollywood star!"

Watch the image...he was thinking...people told me that...he was thinking.

- "Wait girls...stand by please, first will be the barbecue......."

.........................................................................................................

John China..i have perceived...i love those things...some social in our forum...but i know that forum folks and moderators just tollerate those things...sometimes i use to silence not to continue for too long....we never know their limits of tollerance.

Will be awfull be punished, in special, when we already know that we are kidding against the "school rules"

I thank you by your kindness to be kidding with me...i love that!

You are welcome John China...just to you... to know that.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• hollywood star.jpg
    hollywood star.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 367
Yes Sakis...really dear Sakis...our forum is now accepting

1000 pixels by 1000 pixels...now it is better to post images...the limit of data continue to be 100K.

You could post better resolution dear Sakis...send me and i will take care of it to you gladly, in special if you do not have time or the tool, the needed software to do this.

I do not have an excelent software too...But mine ACD See is reasonable, and easy to use.

regards,

Carlos

The Legend, by Sakis amplifier..a little bit better image

I could not make it better...too much brigth in the image...a lot of pixels lost because of that.

Victor1986...i have a 3 Megabytes image...just send me your Mail and i will be able to upload you the full resolution image.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• sakis legend.jpg
    sakis legend.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 382
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.