Bonsai’s X-Altra MC/MM Phono Preamp

Thanks Bonsai. You say in the video price includes etched back panel.. Great video, watched it twice with enthusiasm.

So I can get it straight - Housing is 55 or back panel is 55.. I guess I'm missing something. Galaxy 1U is $54 starting

Also, Paypal price that comes up is $56

Looking at 2-3 units!

Last edited:

Bonsai

Paid Member
2003-07-25 10:44 pm
Europe
www.hifisonix.com
Thanks Bonsai. You say in the video price includes etched back panel.. Great video, watched it twice with enthusiasm.

So I can get it straight - Housing is 55 or back panel is 55.. I guess I'm missing something. Galaxy 1U is $54 starting

Also, Paypal price that comes up is $56

Looking at 2-3 units!
The PCB set includes the back panel. So you throw out the Galaxy pack panel and replace it with the PCB back panel. The housing is the 2 U version 230 mm wide and 179 mm deep

😊

Bonsai

Paid Member
2003-07-25 10:44 pm
Europe
www.hifisonix.com
Joel, unfortunately I cannot comment on the LSK170 as I have never used them. You could try just one of the channels and then check that it works. The LSK389 devices I used are superb I have to say. For the transformer, just type in the manufacturer part number which is 70013K and you should find a source in North America - looks like Chris can help you out in any event!

(Thanks for your offer of help to a fellow builder Chris!)