• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Bigbottle MM/MC Hybrid Valve Phonostage PCB

Although that SMD is a no go for me and I don't have a solution for it yet, wanting this since the beginning.

Current interest:

1: scobham - 1
2: sebmeb -1
3: ikir - 1
4: vanofmonks - 1
5: elnaf - 1
6: Bas Horneman - 1
7: kiran1103 - 1
8: milandks - 1
9: CageyH - 1
10: KVP - 1

What he ^ said. I got mine on eBay ... search R26-90 but doesn't look like any right now. The seller I got mine from was along1986090 and it took a long time to ship. Analog Metric also sells it. I have used them in the past and they ship much quicker.

Hey Craigtone....
Just a little warning on Analog Metric. Don´t know if anything happened to him recently. I have had the same experiences as you for years... But....
In early february I ordered a couple of amp pcb´s from him. Order received on the website, but no processing or shipping. Wrote him an e-mail and contacted him twice through the website form..... still nothing.
Had to do a dispute through PayPal, before he finally replied with some mumble about it being already shipped, which according to later tracking info was a lie.
According to the lastes tracking it has been lying in some shipping area in Hongkong for 28 days , and doesn´t seem to move.

I only write this as a warning. Ordering from him might not get you anything fast. On the contrary :)