Article - Sony VFETs part 1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
JT-112-LCF JT-11-FLCF - Datasheet Archive

1:2 CONFIGURATION LINE OUTPUT TRANSFORMER QUADFILAR WINDINGS M M M M M Distortion 0.032% typ at 20 Hz and +4 dBu output level

JT-112-LCF JT-112-LCF 1:2 CONFIGURATION LINE OUTPUT TRANSFORMER QUADFILAR WINDINGS M M M M M Distortion 0.032% typ at 20 Hz and +4 dBu output level Wide bandwidth: !3 dB at 0.27 Hz and 370 kHz Drives 600 S loads to levels up to +21 dBu at 20 Hz Excellent time domain performance: DLP 0.3E typ 20 Hz to 20 kHz E Loading loss only 1.5 dB when driving 600 S load This transformer is designed for use as a 1:2 step-up for line output stages operating from low voltage rails. For 1:1 applications consider the JT-11-FLCF JT-11-FLCF. The 50% nickel core alloy has excellent level handling and low distortion.

Pass DIY Apprentice
Joined 2001
Paid Member
I just spoke to the very nice people at Jensen and they are going to do a run of the transformers. They asked me to let you know that the JT-112-LCF has been re-numbered and will now be called the JT-123-FLCF, which is just the wire-terminated version of the JT-123-FLPCH, which NP used in the F6 project. So, the two are interchangeable, just terminated differently.

Pass DIY Apprentice
Joined 2001
Paid Member
The transformer should look something like this:

Attachments

• xfrmr.png
    xfrmr.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 683
Pass DIY Apprentice
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Yes, I think we're on track.

The JT-112-LCF (which is marked JT-112-L on the tape) will soon be known as the JT-123-FLCF as Jensen informs us they'll be renumbering it in the near future. It's just a matter of wire termination vs. PCB pins. I'm sure they will understand what is intended should anyone order the old part. For those building a PCB, the FLPCH is the applicable part.

Good night. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.