Anyone up for a UK diyAudio Meet?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
nickds1 said:

....................... The
food could be interesting.................

OT

If you like interesting food, avoid the Far East !

Deboned duck-web soup in Singapore

"mixed" chicken satay in Indonesia

I could go on..............

=================================

Recently seen on sale in Bergen, Norway..
Whale steaks, Wolf Fish, seal and silver fox

yumyum

Andy

poynton said:
If you like interesting food, avoid the Far East !

Deboned duck-web soup in Singapore

"mixed" chicken satay in Indonesia

Oddly, I worked in Singapore for a year or so, and absolutely love the food (malay, nonya, thai, indonesian etc. etc.)

Just back from Hong Kong where we have just opened an office (2 weeks ago) - taken to several "private dining clubs" - food absolutely amazing - great experience.

Getting slightly on topic - I was hunting for tubes/valves in HK and started a thread about this in the Tubes forum, but I didn't have a lot of luck, even though one of my HK Chinese colleages out there is a tube-ophile and took me to all the secret little workshops around HK & NT.

Joined 2002
Paid Member
How about a week or two before or after "Burning Amp 2008" so that long distance visitors can swing by to attend this one also ?
Burning Amp is about 18th Oct 2008 if I am not mistaken with RMAF a week before that. So just before RMAF or after Burning Amp .:)

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
seroxatmad said:
Will any one have thing new to show?

I took my kumisa III headphone amp(and Marantz CD63SE) last time and will have a millet max next time (and Roksan Kandy).

John

P.S If its near school holidays then I will be missing it!!!

Hey John,

I've got a pair of AKG K701's that I'd love to hear on the end of those. Only just recently got into headphones but they're pretty stunning with the very modest kit I have at the moment.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.