• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Another Rochester AD1862N group buy?

Very nice. Once again, here's how it'll work:
$65/pair in the usa, $72 in Europe (insurance available but extra).

PM me with your commitment to buy. I'm fronting the money based on your commitment. If you're not in the US/UK/EU and/or want insurance outside the US let me know and I'll give you a shipping cost.

Assuming we have enough firm commitments to go ahead, I'll place the order no later a week from today, on Wednesday 6 January.

I'll inform everyone when the chips arrive, you'll pay me (Paypal, Venmo, Transferwise)
As each order is paid for I'll package and ship and send you a tracking number

Just to reiterate, if you want in you need to PM by Tuesday 5 January 2021.

As of today:
batteryman 4
kempraj 2
ernesternest 2
crowlie 4
JosephK 2
wealas 2
Harry3 2
sadface 2

If you're interested you have until end of day (US Eastern) Tuesday, 5 January to PM me. This time I really do think it'll be the last for a while - Kempraj did a great job of lining up interested parties :)

Cheers-
PG