And what did we buy today?

After many many years I need to play with some 2-way speakers for a change and I thought I'd like some convenience regarding playing with XO points and slopes etc. Mostly because I got a pair of Khorn cabs which need restoring with new XO's.

Attachments

• minidsp.png
    minidsp.png
    313 KB · Views: 150
I'm a bit lazy when it comes to Hallowe'en decorating - as most of my street are put to shame by one lady at the top of the road who puts up a complete haunted house in her side yard along with schnapps for the adults. Unfortunately, her side yard was an empty lot which was sold this year and now sports a half built house so not sure what we'll see.

Yard Sale find -- Icon Total PA Glow Max
Found in a large metal barn, along with many other gems.
Brought it home and loaded Bluetooth [easy] glad I had a some exposure to Amazon Music. New like condition and sounded ok, but needed more bass, which was easy enough with the on-board eq. We listened to it for several hours; very nice.
Cost, about 1/3 of a new one.

Attachments

• Ion.jpg
    Ion.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 177
A Canon printer/scanner that works perfectly.
I DID NOT BUY it, I took it out of it's way to trash collection.
Never, ever buy from Canon.
Over four PIXMA printers, I have seen, none use the same cartridges.
The Canon site supposed to give you drivers and manual is geared accordingly. One can only run in circle over links that all end up at buying stuff from them.

One in a million; you can still get tubes at Goodwill. Pioneeer SX-2000. Imagine my amazement looking through the cage and seeing glass underneath!

Been warming up incrementally on a variac overnight. This will be interesting -

Attachments

• DSC02999.JPG
    DSC02999.JPG
    204.6 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC03000.JPG
    DSC03000.JPG
    219.4 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC03001.JPG
    DSC03001.JPG
    461.3 KB · Views: 121
Last edited: