And what did we buy today?

It can be a valuable asset and should never be overlooked when pursuing potential clients. I was just reminiscing a bit. $30 out, can mean so much more than $30 in, if they keep that card, I get it. I went through about 3000 cards in the early years.

Scan it and show us what you got Mister. I will return the favour. My cards have progressed over the years and I'm not sure what are on file anymore.

I have to admit I havent tried KerryGold cheese, I've tried the butter - I prefer Lurpak!

In fact, I havent seen KerryGold branded cheese, but the cave aged Welsh and Irish Cheddars are nice (Colliers and Isle of Man are good smaller brand - as opposed to the Cathedral city and other LARGE brands which we are flooded with.)

Colliers is seriously good, simultaneously sharp and creamy.

I bought theese, 520 pieces of wire, brand, isola breitenbach, a German company, 16 awg, length 65 cm, with connectors, they will be great for cabeling some home brew, paid 20 usd.
I do love a good bargain:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200513-111409_DBA.jpg
    Screenshot_20200513-111409_DBA.jpg
    434.8 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
I bought theese, 520 pieces of wire, brand, isola breitenbach, a German company, 16 awg, length 65 cm, with connectors, they will be great for cabeling some home brew, paid 20 usd.
I do love a good bargain:)

Serious bargain there. I have recently reached the bottom of my "useful odd bits of wire" box and looked on ebay for some 16ga. stuff for general work, crossovers, etc. Holy Cow (!) when did ordinary stranded copper get so expensive. I'm starting to get to the last dregs of a lot of stuff I've been hoarding for years and when looking to top up my supplies I'm shocked at what prices have done while I wasn't watching. Now that postage charges are getting stupid I mostly buy from China with free delivery. That effectively slows any project down to a crawl because delivery from China takes about a month to France.

A sieve and a set of plasticstuff used for frying and cooking stuff from IKEA.
Also sent an order to Swedish Electrokit for assorted components, among them a bunch of potentiometers for a future replacement of the old potentiometers in my Polivoks.
Some components from German Reichelt for a Mutable Instrument's CVpal (USB-MIDO to CV/trigg/gate).
Oh, by the way, also bought a panel, a PCB and a preprogrammed ATtiny84 for the CVpal.