And what did we buy today?

You cannot have too many cameras ...

ifoo9o10476.jpg

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi phase,
Thank you. It has taken years and a lot of $$$ to assemble this stuff, but I use it daily and each one was a stretch to get. Wifey not too happy at times.

Hi soundbrigade,
One of my other hobbies. I'm trying to get something more modern in a digital SLR. I use a small Nikon Coolpix S-8000 for the bench work. My F-90x is for outside work, but it's a film camera.

Within reason, you can't have too many cameras .. same for meters on the bench.

-Chris

Hi soundbrigade,
One of my other hobbies. I'm trying to get something more modern in a digital SLR. I use a small Nikon Coolpix S-8000 for the bench work. My F-90x is for outside work, but it's a film camera.

A quick note: the great thing with film cameras is that you have just 36 chances and you can spend a life time getting the settings right for each of these shots, OR you can go ahead and, not accept the results you get, but embrace them.

Got a message from the Etsy seller - OOops camera not working, send you a full refund.:crying:
My second alternative will be a FED Micron, half-frame camera. Got a FED Micron-2 which is a full-frame camera.

Why the need for a delay? Is it really young still?

It is still pretty young apparently, and from what they said at least, it has to do with them being able to feed themselves without any assistance from humans.
Maybe I’ll be resembling a pirate here soon with my friend on my shoulder.

So many interesting hobbies here, my dad collects older cameras as well, with many that resemble that one.
I have an older Lordomat that I can’t get the shutter mechanism to keep from jamming.

Being Sunday here, I really should be cooking something now...