ALFET MOSFET give away (ALF08P16V + ALF08N16V / 2 pairs)

Hi guys!

Emails and payments are coming in - thank you! (y)
And please keep them coming, those of you that haven't yet done so. About half still to go.

If you are unsure about your name being on the list, check post #136.

And a reminder: no shipping will be done until the Alfets arrive - that may take some time. And Nelson will ship to the US folks once all 14 have enrolled in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Please help. First thank you Mr. Pass and jugi63 for your goodness. How do I calculate the PayPal fee? There is Micropayment, Commercial Transaction Rates, Relevant Market/Region and Fixed Transaction Fee for each of these at different rates. Since I am paying from India, though I pay in USD converted to Euro for the receiver, at the end I am paying in INR. So do I pay the PayPal fee calculated on USD or INR and more importantly which of the 3 types of transactions do I select.

Thanks.

How do I calculate the PayPal fee?
Hi Samuel, I am not quite following what your problem is.... but unless PayPal in India is very different from ours, you don't have to count the fee yourself - PayPal will do that for you.

Also, if you don't have the option 'Send money to a friend', you can basically choose another option - just check that receiver (that's me) receives euros and that if there is a fee for the receiver, you add that sum to the shipping sum - like: 10e & 2,50e = 12,50 euros. Then I hopefully get the 10 euros for primary shipping.

If somebody else has a better understanding of how PayPal works (in India), please pitch in. ;)

Reactions: 1 user
An observation about paying with PayPal. Some people come short of the sum because of miscalculating PayPal fees. One reason might be the PayPal mobile App.

It seems that there is a difference when using PayPal via phone (Mobile App) of computer - at least when testing here in Finland.

When using the computer, the program shows exactly how much the receiver gets - that is: it calculates the PayPal fee automatically and shows how much the payer must pay for the receiver to get a certain amount of money.

When using PayPal mobile App (phone), it does not do this - you have to estimate what the sum will be after fees.

So the outcome of this is: Pay with computer, when possible. It's easier and accurate.

Reactions: 1 users