ALFET MOSFET give away (ALF08P16V + ALF08N16V / 2 pairs)

I put some stuff on sale on Swap Meet, but forgot to say anything about these. So I guess it was meant to be that, following Codyt's example, I'll give these to someone here on the Pass Labs forum. This forum has been a huge aid and inspiration on my Audiophile journey. Also the kindness and willingness to help even us "not so into the knowledge", is beautiful. So it is only fitting to give something back. So here is a chance to get MOSFETs for the F7 - or other amp.

I really don't know if there are many people seeking after ALFETs, but we will see then.

Giveaway:
ALF08P16V x2
ALF08N16V x2

So the basic rules are the same as with Codyt (I trust it's okay to copy your text Codty? You said I better then I could):

Rules and conditions:
One entry per person. I'll pay for the shipping. As long as the Finnish post will ship to your country/address. Ideally these would go to someone who hasn't had the good fortune of winning other lotteries – but if you'll use them, you may sign up.

How it'll work:
To enter, just copy the list of entrants, paste into a new comment, add your DIYA username to the bottom of that list and post. At about 11pm (local time) on the January first 2024 (1.1.2024), I'll make a comment saying that entries are closed. I'll take the final list of entrants, have my daughter state a random number between 1-100 and we'll see who's name the count stops on - that will be the winner. From there, that person simply needs to PM me their mailing address and I'll get them posted.

Happy and blessed New Year everyone! :)

EDIT 28.1.2024

This original lottery for a quad of ALFETs is over and out. But now, since then, Nelson has offered to donate 50 more quads.
To get on track with the current situation, jump to post #63 – and then to post #101.

EDIT 2.2.2024
The original and also the secondary lottery are completed.
If you are reading this after 1.2.2024, you were too late. Sorry for that.
But have a nice day! :giggle:

Attachments

• Alfet.jpg
    Alfet.jpg
    476.3 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 13 users