ALFET MOSFET give away (ALF08P16V + ALF08N16V / 2 pairs)

Ok folks, I've got good news and a bit of bad. Mostly good. ;)

Firstly - in the first lottery, when counting out the winner Yoshida and ZM, there are 38 participants. These will all get their quad (if still wanting).
On the second list there are 23 aliases (counting out duplicates) . So all together there are 61 aliases listed.

The GOOD news. Nelson is giving away 60 quads(!) So, not 50, but 60 quads. This means that almost every one will get a quad. So the BAD news is that sadly one person of secondary list will not get a quad.

So before I ask my daughter again to give a number - this time to count out one person, I'm asking if there is anyone on the lists that might kindly feel that their need for Alfets is not a 'must' and could do without? Only one is needed. If no one volunteers then the 'dice' will decide.

Anyone?

Well, since I did not feel worthy of such an opportunity from the get go, and the F7 clone I picked up from a diyaudio member last month came with Exicon FETs ready to install, I'll take one for the team and give up my slot. I'm sure a little good karma will pop up somewhere else in my life.

Enjoy everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
So below is the list of winners. Congratulations every one! :cool: :violin:

Here's how we proceed
All people on the list, should send an email message to me - to this email address: jugi63.2@gmail.com
In the email message state your:

• Alias name on diyAudio Forum
  • Whole name (forename & last name)
  • Address details (all that is needed for the parcel to find you)
  • Country (obviously)

Shipping & costs
US guys, congrats – Nelson will be paying for your shipping.
As for everyone else (non-US guys), you will be paying for the shipping costs to you - and possible PayPal fees.

All European citizens will pay 5 euros for priority shipping.
All non-European citizens can choose between Economy and Priority shipping
* 5,30 Economy
* 10€ Priority.

PayPal
Besides the actual shipping costs, PayPal may take a fee for International payments.
This will depend on how and where you pay from. But in any case, pay to the same address as above: jugi63.2@gmail.com

So when paying, choose:
* ‘Sending to a friend’
* add sum for shipping (5€ / 5,30€ / 10€)
* choose for receiver to get the sum in Euros (not dollars or anything else, just euros)
* check that it is you who pays the PayPal fee and it is not subtracted from the sum I receive
* add your Alias name to the message part

• Nelson is sending the Alfets to Finland and when I get them, I’ll send them on to you guys
  • When I have all the US folks contact info, I’ll send them to Nelson and he’ll post you your quads

Ok – I hope this is it! :)

Take care! :spin:

Reactions: 9 users
Oops...! You are correct of course! ;) Thanks for bringing that up!
Here it is! (y)

WBS​
Oreo382​
Peppe​
AIM65​
blek stena​
Remnant parts​
Andynor​
Abx74​
meanman1964​
Potepuh​
Lvandoorn​