Aleph J-X Amp Project

I found the schematic

Nope, Bill already told you that - you posted an AJ BOM and you are building an AJ-X, right? With a schematic you can update the BOM to include the missing parts.

Remember the -X is symmetrical. You wouldn't be too far off doubling that BOM per channel (assuming it is right, which I can't verify without a schematic) That would give you a few extra parts, but you'd have everything.

Be sure to order extra output devices for matching - at least 50% extra. So if using 12 output devices per channel, get at least 36 devices. Better yet get 50 since they come in tubes of 25 and you have a better chance of getting devices from the same lot in a full tube.

I have found the capacitors and resistors that I will be useing and have almost completed the order form from Newark and Mouser based on life span of 240,000hrs life span and not 1,000hrs.

I would like to use the JFETs for my CCS, how do I change the value of the resistors, or do I have to do it ? What is RP & P1 for using the JFET CCS ?

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• www.vishay.com-MBA-SMA 0204, MBB-SMA 0207, MBE-SMA 0414 Professional.pdf
    169.6 KB · Views: 78
  • e-pw.pdf
    79.8 KB · Views: 85
I dont have a scanner so I can not show you the schematic now, it is the one that came with the psb(s). I have theRG & RS but no RP or P1 used with a JFET J74 ?
The J74 replaces the Q2, dose it not, is it correct ?
Thanks For Your Help.
Those shematics I have too. Never mind.

Hard to answer your question since I'm not an expert, from the other side I'm going with 2SJ109 not with two J74. But I remember that your question was dicussed earlier. Please, try in thread.
:cheers: