Aleph J illustrated build guide

I have a practice of twisting AC wiring, and routing DC wires adjacent to one another..

Attachments

• Aleph J internal.jpg
    Aleph J internal.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 191
Thanks, guys! Pretty happy, excited to finish it.
ZM: It is a berserker, and I am a gremlin. So I have tried it without softstart, I am so crazy. All chill, no blowouts. Your NTC boards and ground loop breakers next to go in. Closing in.

btw I moved the PSUs one cm closer to the center line. Adjustment works, not much to go on, but it works. Good thing those ground planes are 0v and not 23 :rofl:

Goooood moooorning Passaficionados!!
As I have to buy a Dissipante 4U for F3 I'm building, I could swap front panels and use instruments in F3 for Iq, if possible.
What do you think?
not sure. Wrt making them work for the F3, not having a bipolar psu? (I think?), Mighty and not me is the one to ask.

Are you thinking about this iot save space? Your current solution does have a few benefits. Short wires to amp boards, and bridges far away from circuit, are advantages. But the PSUs are pretty close to the amp boards, perhaps making adjustment difficult, and / or maybe risking interfering with the amp circuit.

putting in front of trannies, can also be achieved by replacing motor runs with smaller caps, like I did, and/or mounting the trannies a bit higher on the alu brackets making more room underneath the trannies. I solved my space issues by, as said, mounting the brackets under/in front of the bottom UMS plate, and heightening the trannies so the bridges could be mounted snug right in front of them.

how about trying your current solution, and see where it leads? You can always adjust later. Mighty will prolly tell you to do it «right» right away. But I think it looks like you’ve thought things through, most of the time you will have to compromise. Inductors make layout a bit more tricky.

looking forward to seeing your final creation(s)!

I am still not sure my PSUs are quiet, ref previous post about coupling/loops and all. I have high hopes though :)