• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Akita "AllInOne" Amp based on TPA325x PFFB+ and LLC PSU in one board.

And nevertheless, I certainly delayed everyone a lot, but I will close all orders.
I will finish assembling all amplifiers by the end of the week.

This is dated 17th of August...it has been a long week so far.
It is really sad....I guess in the making of the amps a lot went wrong, as we saw on some pictures the DR posted. Which means much more work, desoldering components, then we have burnt traces on the PCB and so on. I think most of us know the frustration which let us throw the board out of the window:D
At that point it still was possible to share that, and go along the path 3kes mentioned, with some extra money spent, which still would be absolutely acceptable.
But now there are so many lies covering a fundamental lack of responsability, that this door is closed as well.
On top of that Dr Mordor is coming to Diyaudio regularly, but avoids to show up in this thread.
This is a very childish approach, hiding your face behind your hands assuming noone can see you.

But as we say: karma is a bitch:cool:...These kind of actions dont lead to a happy life.
If I would be in his shoes, I would like to get this out of my system asap.

He is pretty active in other forums. Do we need to go there and remind him about this groupbuy? :confused:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-28 at 4.42.31 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-28 at 4.42.31 PM.png
    175.2 KB · Views: 306
  • Screenshot 2021-09-28 at 4.41.29 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-28 at 4.41.29 PM.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 277
On Aug 20 Vitaly PMd me a Russian Federation tracking number for my four amps. When I track it I continually get: "Tracking number assigned, shipment not yet accepted by n Post. 601755 Bavleny. Russia."

So it seems like another delaying or dishonest ruse by Vitaly. He assigned a tracking number but never actually shipped it!

I fear that many of us have been scammed, and for me the funds for 4 amps! :mad:

Rod

On Aug 20 Vitaly PMd me a Russian Federation tracking number for my four amps. When I track it I continually get: "Tracking number assigned, shipment not yet accepted by n Post. 601755 Bavleny. Russia."

So it seems like another delaying or dishonest ruse by Vitaly. He assigned a tracking number but never actually shipped it!

I fear that many of us have been scammed, and for me the funds for 4 amps! :mad:

Rod

4 amps that's starting to hurt! If he had any honour he would notify you and try to make amends :mad:

Tracking number

Rod

Just a remark ...
Vitaly informed me that he sent a package with 2 amplifiers on August 20 to me.
Until September 25, I had the same text on the Russian Post.
On September 27, the text changed and the package is in the process of customs control in Russia.
I think you should wait a bit...

Last edited:
Russian Post
Released by custom house and handed over to delivery
29 September 2021, 19:36 102901, Moskva
Handed over to the customs
29 September 2021, 19:35 102901, Moskva
Arrived at the customs of Russia
29 September 2021, 11:28 102901, Moskva
Arrived at the local distribution center
27 September 2021, 05:10 102900, Moskva
Departed from local distribution center
27 September 2021, 02:31 102000, Moskva
Arrived at the local distribution center
27 September 2021, 02:30 102000, Moskva

Don't want to sound like a wise guy but why all of you just asked for a refund before the 6 month period of Paypal protection ?
This guy was around one year prior to the group buy. This should have raised some flags at least for long time members who participated in the group buy.

I think there should be a sticky thread in this forum along with the disclaimer where examples of bad practices should be mentioned and some guidelines on how participants can take measures to avoid being cheated. We tend to forget when things went wrong and it could act as a reminder too.

Just a remark ...
Vitaly informed me that he sent a package with 2 amplifiers on August 20 to me.
Until September 25, I had the same text on the Russian Post.
On September 27, the text changed and the package is in the process of customs control in Russia.
I think you should wait a bit...

Thanks very much for this information! So I guess there is still some hope.

I think this is the most frustrating experience I have ever had purchasing something. And the sad part of it is that most of us would have looked at Vitally and the experience very differently if he just been open and transparent with us.

Joined 2019
Paid Member
I know it will not be solace to those who have been waiting wayyyyyy too long, but I ordered one of these amps from Vitaly both BEFORE the group buy and the pandemic and it was held up forever within Russia but got to me within 2 months (his building time + shipping). So my experience is the same as for Audio Mo…I have found Vitaly to be both cordial, professional and a great builder….but that was then and this is now….unless he’s terribly sick.

It doesn’t excuse him being elusive or non-communicative but IF he says he mailed it (from within Russia obviously) things are taking forever to get out of that part of the world because of the pandemic.

I think the Administrators of DIYAudio should prohibit him from selling anything new he’s developed until this is settled, either by delivery or refund.

Just my two cents

I ordered an amp from Vitaliy about 9 months ago it took more than 3 months to arrive. Based on my experience alone, I believe he is a decent guy who honored his commitments. My 2 cents worth.