• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Akita "AllInOne" Amp based on TPA325x PFFB+ and LLC PSU in one board.

My amp is singing now with my test speakers and so far good. No issues but I looked at the different pics especially of Vunce to understand the input signal wiring as well as output speaker binding posts. Right now direct output without any protection module but its playing nicely :)

Thanks Vitaly, but please share the documentation as early as possible as this can do various combinations of 2.0 or 2.1 then balanced, unbalanced etc.,

That is so frustrating - the amp might indeed be excellent from an engineering point of view, but what I call "customer support" remains poor - especially as people usually ask for similar things (like for example shipping info) - I really cannot understand how one can disregard patricipants of a GB so constantly....:confused:

Hi, I am also waiting for my amp, bought a spot from another member in Jan, could agree that the information could be better but thinking pragmatically the best would be to get the amps produced and sent.
Vitaly, if there is anything I can do for making the information flow better within a reasonable workload I would be happy to help.

It would indeed be best if the amps were built, but are they really? To be honest, I only believe that once a functioning amps will be in my hands. Plus: We were told that a kind of diagram showing connections was being prepared - has it happened so far? Again and again Vitaly "promises" something - but.....I was once told that "words are cheap, it's the actions that matter". :mad:

I'll send three more amps today, Dubai, yours too.
I applied a new aluminum corner, the amplifier heats up less and you can drill your holes for fastening.

Thanks Vitaly, but please share the documentation as early as possible as this can do various combinations of 2.0 or 2.1 then balanced, unbalanced etc.,

Guys, sorry for not answering quickly. During my illness, a lot of work has accumulated at my main job, I have to rake it.

I'm very upset that I wasn't more careful when I paid for this amplifier from drMordor ... I had to read the thread to the end ... Now I wonder, when will I receive my amplifier too? He promised to send it in a few days after payment, but now I see that it was just empty words. And the problems that people here have confirm this to me. I am determined that if I do not receive anything by September, I will ask for the money back from Paypal.

And here we go again - Vitaly, do you AT ALL remeber what you wrote here before??? You stated in post 1369 that my amp was ready to go - so do not be surprised that I, for one, do NOT believe your statements anymore :bomb::cuss:.

you summed it well. Again, no updates regarding the shipping in the past one week. not sure, when my amp would be shipped!!

Last edited:
Guys, I've been assembling all my free time, all amplifiers will be shipped by the end of the month.

Attachments

• IMG_20210817_144739.jpg
    IMG_20210817_144739.jpg
    817.2 KB · Views: 574