• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Akita "AllInOne" Amp based on TPA325x PFFB+ and LLC PSU in one board.

My parcel was at Post for 3 weeks and was returned to Vitaliy by the Customs - don't know the reason.
He said he was shipping again by EMS on 22nd, and he did. The tracking number he provided is showing that the parcel was cleared by the export Customs and is in transport.
So it is fair to say that Vitaliy is holding on to his words, but also he is affected by external factors beyond his control and will.

I am testing the Aufiophonics Opa627, compared to the 1656 they have a fuller sound, a nice mid-bass and less very high tones.
The 1656 op-amps sound brighter but still pleasant, it's just a choice of tastes.
I haven't tried the LM4562 op-amps yet, maybe I'll try them tomorrow, hope they go well.
Do the op-amps need a running in?

I am testing the Aufiophonics Opa627, compared to the 1656 they have a fuller sound, a nice mid-bass and less very high tones.
The 1656 op-amps sound brighter but still pleasant, it's just a choice of tastes.
I haven't tried the LM4562 op-amps yet, maybe I'll try them tomorrow, hope they go well.
Do the op-amps need a running in?

Good Morning,
sounds good....:hphones:
It is good that you can test different OPAs with Akita.:up:
I'm curious what "LM4562" sounds like ...
We should also test the OPA1612 ...

I testing in my amp:
OPA1656, OPA1602, OPA1612, OPA1632, OPA627, THS4131, AD711, NE5532, MC33272.
All opamps have good sound.
My likes- OPA1632, THS4131 - this is full differential opamps,
Next - OPA627 - very good sound for me.
MC33272, good old opamp, very warm, as tube sound.

Good Morning,
sounds good....:hphones:
It is good that you can test different OPAs with Akita.:up:
I'm curious what "LM4562" sounds like ...
We should also test the OPA1612 ...

Yes of course, unfortunately yesterday I took a day to solder the new Alps potentiometer, the board to solder the potentiometer directly did not work on a loudspeaker channel so I had to try many attempts before the Akita started working again.
Even op-amps if not positioned correctly or inserted without pressure may not work.
Thanks to the support of Vitaly which is always available in private messages I was able to restore everything.

Good day guys!
All in progress.
I ordered ADA4610-2
A friend of mine says that they give a surgically accurate sound. My friend is a sound engineer.

Hi, what do you mean when you write your amp, is it another project?

On our Akita if we want to replace the op amps, how should they be listed in order not to make a mistake in the purchase?
ADA4610-2, must it always be soldered on Dip8?

Last edited: