• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Accusilicon AS318 Ultra Low Jitter Clock GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should we thank andrea mori? Because andrea mori is always attacking Accusilicon AS318-B everywhere. For this, Accusilicon provides us with an opportunity to use AS318-B at half price, which can easily get rid of the rumors released by Andrea mori.

Look carefully at the datasheet of AS318-B below, Accusilicon uses the word "Extremely low", which is a higher vocabulary than the Ultra low I use. However, Andrea Mori always attacks AS318-B everywhere. Maybe it is dissatisfied with the Ultra low I use. , Which in turn affected his business, although he claimed that he was just for fun and had no business at all. Therefore, andrea mori thought it was attacking me, but in fact, andrea mori was attacking Accusilicon, so Accusilicon was very upset about this and was planning to collect information, and may file a lawsuit against andrea mori to protect Accusilicon's goodwill. Others join in the attack on AS318-B, and may also be sued.

Good for oneself!

http://www.accusilicon.com/docs/AS318BM.pdf

Sorry, really I'm not interested.
Good sales.

Are you not interested? But because of your persistent aggressive behavior, you get into trouble, big trouble!

Accusilicon is very unhappy about this and is planning to collect information, and may file a lawsuit against Andrea Mori to protect Accusilicon's goodwill. Others join in the attack on AS318-B, and may also be sued.

Give you some basic legal concepts, first of all about A motion for provisional attachment, provisional injunction, or revocation of a ruling for provisional attachment or provisional injunction. When plaintiff such as Accusilicon in order to ensure that plaintiff's motion can be secured after the lawsuit is approved by the court, for example, when Accusilicon asks andrea mori to compensate 1 million euros, andrea mori will provide 1 million euros to Accusilicon in accordance with the court's judgment. At the beginning of the lawsuit, plaintiff would propose the motion for provisional attachment or provisional injunction. In this way, when the court accepts the motion, Plaintiff has to provide 1 million Euros of Security to the court, and seize all the assets under the name of Andrea Mori, including the PayPal account. Of course, this will cause huge inconvenience to the defendant, so the defendant can also propose motion for revocation of a ruling for provisional attachment or provisional injunction, but the defendant has to submit 1 million Euros of Security to the court. In other words, andrea Mori does not have 1 million Euros of Security to the court, and all assets in Andrea Mori's name will be frozen until the end of the lawsuit. In other words, even if Andrea Mori wins the lawsuit, his life will be greatly affected during the lawsuit. Victory is not a victory at all, it is purely a price for his words and deeds.

Yes, please before rant at least learn to read and compare phase noise plots on datasheet from Accusilicon, its' not so difficult.

Look carefully at the datasheet of AS318-B below, Accusilicon uses the word "Extremely low", which is a higher vocabulary than the Ultra low I use.

http://www.accusilicon.com/docs/AS318BM.pdf

I wish you luck, I hope you will not really be sued by Accusilicon.

Miranda Warning:You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.

To be more specific, what argument do you want to express. Why do I or Accusilicon still need to read and compare phase noise plots? Do you mean that Accusilicon is blatantly lying? Can you be more specific? Otherwise, such a vague argument will not be convenient for making a statement when filing a lawsuit.

Last edited:
You should be trembling with fear. I also see that you are really scared, otherwise why would you stop making specific attacks?

Accusilicon uses the word "Extremely low" on the datasheet, so what do you want to say again? Boy, take the courage to say it again!

Last edited:
half price for 5 pairs of AS318-B.

S__49479703.jpg

Half price for Accusilicon AS318

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
:cop: Gentlemen: Is this really the place for petty squabbles and silly bickering over something like this? The moderation team think not.

This thread will be closed while you think about that. If trouble pops up again, you will find yourselves in read only mode for 2 weeks or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.