900W H-class PA Amp with Limiter

Attachments

• h900 3 c.pdf
    63 KB · Views: 1,067
Last edited:
to ravslanka (u have done a great job)
i just love ur layout , i am gonna use ur layout, i have attached the picture of ur pcb with a few red circles whr i think the traces should be a bit thin cause producing high resolution pcbs is nt always possible and there can be shorts , so if possible reduce the track size at the indicated positions ............. and can u add few more o/p transistors if possible just to be on the safe side.

regards
sekhar

hi sekhar,

sorry for so late.actually iam going to make the pcb through screen printing.
the width of traces automatically get reduced a bit.anyway i have reduced
the width of the tracks for you.silkscreen is the same as for mine.if you
want further reduced the width please let me know.this pcb is almost 1 foot in length.locally only 1x1 foot copper sheets are available here.will you be able to source bigger copper sheets.if so i ll add another 2 pair of tranistors.
i doing another pcb also. power transistors on both sides 7 pairs.it is half
completed.will complete it soon.btw where you are getting your heasinks
from.i got my heatsinks for first 2 amplifiers from a scrap dealer(kabadi).
now i dont know where to get them .importing is out of question.no luck
in searching it in lr market in delhi.

regards

ravs

be a vegeterian......

Attachments

• h900 she.pdf
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,073
apex,
workhorse,
& other class h guru's
i have aiwa stereo inquiry,a little bit off topic but still in class h,
model cx-na909u
hav'nt seen schematic yet(if anyone has,i'm badly needed it please)
but from power supply analysis provably class h,
4 pair output,1 pair is 20-0-20 other pair is 40-0-40,
a clicking relay sounds then shut down the power everytime any push button press open/close cd,tuner, etc,
i found rk34(schottky barrier diode)shorted,temporarily replace by in's___ diode amp working but not exeeding volume to 20, amp LV must be working and the HV is not 20 vol up then the power is shut off again,eventually the other rk34 is open,now even the LV is not working.
please help me i have verry small class h knowledge,
but then thanks to apex,for sharing knowledge and experience,thanks also to workhorse for all those support,to mr andrewt the SOA master

have a nice day sir apex...i just want to ask you about the vertex amp...can i remove step driver?and what would be the proper connection?....i have to cut some connection from step driver...it seems like my attachment?

regards

jhun

Attachments

• APEX%2520VERTEX new.JPG
    APEX%2520VERTEX new.JPG
    240.9 KB · Views: 2,158
have a nice day sir apex...i just want to ask you about the vertex amp...can i remove step driver?and what would be the proper connection?....i have to cut some connection from step driver...it seems like my attachment?

regards

jhun

You can remove step driver, I suggest to add some DC offset adjust circuit if you don't want use DC servo.
Regards

Attachments

• APEX%2520VERTEX new.JPG
    APEX%2520VERTEX new.JPG
    239.4 KB · Views: 2,022
You can remove step driver, I suggest to add some DC offset adjust circuit if you don't want use DC servo.
Regards

if add some DC offset, what would be the proper connection sir, can you help me plz, i realy want your vertex amp,...if i make the vertx amp, which is your attachment, it will work Good and what would be the dis advantage and advantage if no step driver?...and how much the wattage w/o step driver? thank more power!!!...

regads

if add some DC offset, what would be the proper connection sir, can you help me plz, i realy want your vertex amp,...if i make the vertx amp, which is your attachment, it will work Good and what would be the dis advantage and advantage if no step driver?...and how much the wattage w/o step driver? thank more power!!!...

regads

I prefer DC servo with LF411 or TL071. For simple DC offset adjust use 100R variable resistor instead R73, R75 (47R). Sound is similar to CA and PRO amps of 'crest audio', good for me.
Regards