4-way active PA. Techno system! Build thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Turns out the adapter is aluminum, so no welding steel supports to that.

Went back to the original support rods I had planned for it.

imageuoi.jpg

imageepy.jpg

imagegmzb.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Finally put the last few hours in on it, and got it fired up. Tons of reflections and cancelation in my small basement, but I dragged the stuff outside and got a chance to have a quick listen. Not even loud and my neighbor came over and put his two cents in, so I shut it down and packed it up. Gotta go to an open space and try it out and tune the thing. But overall I'm pleased with what I heard for those few quick minutes I had it on! :D

imagedmk.jpg

After multiple parties fell through, we finally got the chance to let this system rip last night.

Set up in the basement of a bar, called Gallery Bar in NYC. Power supply was a nightmare, they originally gave me and the DJ's one 18awg extension cord to run EVERYTHING off of. I laughed and searched the place for outlets making sure they weren't on the same breaker.

After set up, we fired up the system and all the people that worked upstairs came down and said "now THAT'S what we need in here!"
A little while after the DJ came on they came down and told us to turn the bass down, we found out later that was due to a picture falling off the wall upstairs lol

Anyway everyone was impressed with the system, it just keep going with awesome clarity and quality, with SPL to match.
Very well balanced and loud, yet not annoying and harsh. I was very pleased for the systems first time out with little to no tuning on it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.