200W IRS2092 Amp for $20

I bought my Abletec boards from Parts Express - they do not come with any connectors/wires, but they're readily available - I was able to pick up some of the 3.94mm pitch connectors at a local electronics store in Vancouver, Canada for very cheap.

If you're not in a hurry, you can get plug-in terminal blocks direct from China which are VERY handy for prototyping. I'm sure you can get them domestically as well:

I bought these ones, as the P/S board has a 6-pin, a 2-pin, and a 4-pin connector:

10 pairs 3.96mm Pitch 4 pin 4 way Terminal Block Plug Connector-in Terminals from Electrical Equipment & Supplies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

3.96mm Pitch 6 pin 6 way orange color Terminal Block Plug Connector-in Terminals from Electrical Equipment & Supplies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

HT3.96 2P 2 Pin Screw Pluggable Block Terminal Connector Kit 3.96MM Plug + Socket (Straight) 20 sets-in Other Connectors & Terminals from Electrical Equipment & Supplies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

That's a big case for a little amp and ps. :)

Did your Abletec come with the pigtail wire header pins? That would have been a nice feature to get.
I ordered 2 smps and neither did... I ordered the pig tails from all electronics.

And yes that is a prototype case.. If the amp works half way decent it will find a new home in an active speaker... :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Can you post link for pig tail part number and vendor?
Thanks.
This is the receipt, I will get the URL when I get on a PC...

This is an automatic response. Do not respond to this email. Please direct inquiries toallcorp@allcorp.com.

THANKS FOR SHOPPING ATALL ELECTRONICS CORP..

This is your order confirmation.*
You will receive a detailed invoice with your order.
You will also receive another email when your order ships.

ITEMS ORDERED

SKUDescriptionQtyPriceCON-2366-PIN CONNECTOR W/HEADER, 0.156"6 x $2.25$13.50CON-2344-PIN CONNECTOR W/HEADER, 0.156"4 x $1.50$6.00CON-2322-PIN CONNECTOR W/HEADER, 0.156"6 x $0.75$4.50PB-198MOMENTARY PUSHBUTTON WITH GREEN LED4 x $2.60$10.40*Order*Subtotal:$34.40Shipping & Handling:
$8.00*Tax:$0.00ESTIMATED*TOTAL:$42.40

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Parts Express still has lots of them, and their shipping is reasonable to Canada.

$18 shipping for one, $23.14 shipping for 4, or $65 shipping for 20 of them direct to my door in Canada.

Both prices include the importation costs (brokerage), although depending on how many you order at once, taxes will still likely be payable.

I suppose that's not much solace for people who only want one of them, but even buying four at a time, that's basically $25usd *including* shipping per unit, which is what the eBay seller wants for just one without shipping.

Parts Express also frequently has coupons available to bring down the price (Google for the codes), and these do go on sale occasionally. I know late December I was mildly irritated because they went on sale for $14.xx from $19.xx the day after I purchased my four.

Parts Express still has lots of them, and their shipping is reasonable to Canada.

$18 shipping for one, $23.14 shipping for 4, or $65 shipping for 20 of them direct to my door in Canada.

Both prices include the importation costs (brokerage), although depending on how many you order at once, taxes will still likely be payable.

I suppose that's not much solace for people who only want one of them, but even buying four at a time, that's basically $25usd *including* shipping per unit, which is what the eBay seller wants for just one without shipping.

Parts Express also frequently has coupons available to bring down the price (Google for the codes), and these do go on sale occasionally. I know late December I was mildly irritated because they went on sale for $14.xx from $19.xx the day after I purchased my four.

you should have sent them a email they would have refunded u the difference i bought a 21'bnc and it dropped $50 + $25 off coupon a week later emailed them ask if they would refund me the difference since it was only a week and they did the same day so $75 off for a email :). i also bought 20 of these and the resistors for 314 with $25 off coupon.

Can you please help me, i have bought this item (IRS2092 Class D 200W Mono Audio Power Amplifier AMP Assembled Board) on the internet wich you refering to and connected the item to a power supply like this 48V 8.3A 400W DC. But i`m not sure how to connect it.

+ to 48v +
- to 48v -
grnd i don`t know

After connecting it and leaving the ground empty, there is stil no single sound or noice coming from the speaker. Can someone tell me how to connect it or if i doing something wrong?

Can you please help me, i have bought this item (IRS2092 Class D 200W Mono Audio Power Amplifier AMP Assembled Board) on the internet wich you refering to and connected the item to a power supply like this 48V 8.3A 400W DC. But i`m not sure how to connect it.

+ to 48v +
- to 48v -
grnd i don`t know

After connecting it and leaving the ground empty, there is stil no single sound or noice coming from the speaker. Can someone tell me how to connect it or if i doing something wrong?

that power supply wont work u need a + / - power supply