150W MOSFET Amplifier with IRFP250x2

Guys, the 6k8 2w resistor on the NX400, its at the bottom left of the board, what is the purpose of that. I see it goes to the 2 led's. I dont have that part, and it is the only part I still need to finish the amps. Can I replace with something else? A other value? Maybe 2k2 2w or maybe put 2 x 2k2 in series to give 4k8?

Guys, the 6k8 2w resistor on the NX400, its at the bottom left of the board, what is the purpose of that. I see it goes to the 2 led's. I dont have that part, and it is the only part I still need to finish the amps. Can I replace with something else? A other value? Maybe 2k2 2w or maybe put 2 x 2k2 in series to give 4k8?
Current limiting resistor for the power LED I think. If so omitting it won't affect amp operation, fit it when you get it?

Here is the amp, this is for the 5w version, but the resistor in question is exactly the same for the 3w version I'm building. See the blue circle bottom left. Can I replace with 2k2 or 2 x 2k2 in series or leave it out for the time being. Cant get to the spares place to buy 2 of this

Attachments

• Apex NX200 5W resistor v1.01.png
    Apex NX200 5W resistor v1.01.png
    328.7 KB · Views: 330