AX14 is great. 4 Channels running. Need some etching on front and rear panels

Attachments

• thumbnail_20230104_113459.jpg
    thumbnail_20230104_113459.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 390
Reactions: 1 users
Nice work,
Regards
I can't find any real proper pcb for this amplifier.
To make it clear,
1) Q8 and Q9 have to be connected to the heat sink to make the thermal feedback real efficient
2) the butceral have to be on board
AND
3) NEEDS TO be somewhere an extended description of the circuit (some link if I have mist it ?)
Of course I can follow the way xrk is following to his amplifiers and thermally connect these 2 transistors screwing them on top of the other on the heat sink transistors using sort cables
Happy new year Mile

Elias

Last edited:
I can't find any real proper pcb for this amplifier.
To make it clear,
1) Q8 and Q9 have to be connected to the heat sink to make the thermal feedback real efficient
2) the butceral have to be on board
AND
3) NEEDS TO be somewhere an extended description of the circuit (some link if I have mist it ?)
Of course I can follow the way xrk is following to his amplifiers and thermally connect these 2 transistors screwing them on top of the other on the heat sink transistors using sort cables
Happy new year Mile

Elias
can you provide documents on Wich you have based quoted post,i am curious? thanks in advance

boucherot cell - weird thing is, I haven't had oscillation issues with non-zobel amps, but had a serious one with a zobel amp.
depends on how "capacitive" is your load (x-over +driver). I'm mainly referring for the tweeter / high-pass section of (at least) 2-way speaker (also WAF / SAF speakers) & bi-amplification

Elias

Reactions: 1 user