any suggestion for improving quality:)

Regards
MANOJ

Attachments

• Class AA-AB.jpg
    Class AA-AB.jpg
    731.9 KB · Views: 937
Reactions: 1 user
regarding APEX-XRK FH-9 stereo amp pcb, Since I didn't get many responses, I went ahead and ordered 10 protos from pcbway, they are all booked, strawa 2 pcbs, inyashd 2pcbs, viki_v2 4 pcbs, me 2 pcbs.
if anyone wants to place order , they can do so below.

APEX-XRK971 FH9HVX AUDIO AMPLIFIER-STEREO - Share Project - PCBWay

is there any option to get pdf of top and bottom pdf of cooper traces and layout here,or any other way? i could try to do this amp board diy. (my personal best way)

here are all files, pdfs , stuffing guide and sch and gerbers.:)
I will send you pcb if there are any remaining.

Attachments

• sch.jpg
    sch.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 1,210
  • top silk-view from top.pdf
    97.6 KB · Views: 311
  • top copper-view from top.pdf
    39.5 KB · Views: 282
  • stuffing guide.png
    stuffing guide.png
    269.4 KB · Views: 1,214
  • bottom copper-view from top.pdf
    43.1 KB · Views: 286
  • APEX FH-9 XRK-MOD-COMPACT-side fet-fh9vx-STEREO-GND_2021-05-07.zip
    875.8 KB · Views: 340
  • 3D1.png
    3D1.png
    640.8 KB · Views: 1,240
If you want order from pcbway, order from the link provided, that way i will get some commission :D. You can also change pcb specification of pcb if you so desire. pcbway charged me 15 usd shipping. + 5usd for pcb + there will be some customs duty of about 1100-1200 INR by our overzealous customs.

The link for placing order is in below post.

100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

I didn't do any comparisons yet between the schematics, but will these BOM's work?

https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/gro...-100w-class-ab-lean-times-10.html#post6198185

Schematics almost same, but bom may not be valid for this design as I have used some other packages for some resistors and caps, (e.g. input caps , electrolytic caps, ceramic caps, etc). Also inductor is hand made in this design. I can give you parts list with dimensions.

regards
Prasi

PS attached.

Attachments

• APEX FH-9 XRK-MOD-COMPACT-side fet-fh9vx-STEREO-GND_ListByValues.zip
    11.8 KB · Views: 317
Thanks for the link :)

If you want order from pcbway, order from the link provided, that way i will get some commission :D. You can also change pcb specification of pcb if you so desire. pcbway charged me 15 usd shipping. + 5usd for pcb + there will be some customs duty of about 1100-1200 INR by our overzealous customs.

The link for placing order is in below post.

100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier