100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

Dear sir,
I agree with you.
Te resistor pads are very small in eable, how do we change the default size and shape of pads?

Hi Sumesh, just increase the restring option in DRC to say 24mils (min and max values) and you will get larger pads.
Attached is the DRU file I use for most layouts. Just save it in eagle's dru folder where eagle is installed and press 'DRC' in layout and press 'load' and select the saved file. You are good to go.
reg
Prasi

Attachments

• Eagle generic DRC.zip
    1,004 bytes · Views: 291
Hello sir,
Here is the modified layout. Wow! that's a lot of traces for such a small circuit (enough spaghetti for my lunch and dinner:eek:).
Anyway, how does the design fare now? each and every ground point runs to the star. I will keep on doing small modifications for DRC compliance;).
regards
Prasi
Mr. Miles,
changed to 2k2 resistor (R3/R8)for increasing the gain .

Ivanlukic has built the above design and he has posted his impressions in this thread here.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/anal...g-ti-tidu34-certified-design.html#post5049599

Since the circuit was posted here by Mr. Mile here, just thought to let everyone know here.
regards
Prasi

Hi sir Mile i have a problem with my apex F100 power suply. when the volume from my pc is 70 procent she is gone to protection and when i put down the volume the protect is return. Can you help my about that problem. I use 1k resistor 5w and 1k2 resistor 3w . I dont have 1k2 5w and the problem persist. The amplifier is not in cliping! trafo what i use is 2x42ac. 650w.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Dear Prasi,
Diptrace is very easy to learn !
gannaji

Dear gannaji,
Yep, I was intending to imply diptrace only. I couldn't remember the name of the software yesterday so I mentioned the name of prolific users of that software {Vzaichecko and JWilhelm.}
To be honest, I never tried to learn any other software seriously, as I think I have good capability with eagle.:D

I did make a somewhat complicated layout with sprint for a well-known amp designer, but it was merely a copy and some beautification project that was sponsored. It took a week of hard work (6PM-2AM), most of the time was spent in checking the connections and packages. if there was a sch , then I would have done it in eagle, then it would have been a 2-3 days affair.

Since most newbie DIYers and soon-to-be-pcb-designers visit and read this thread, my advice would be to spend some time and learn any schematic capturing software, like Eagle/Diptrace/DesignSpark/Protel. Their DIYA life would be much easier.

regds,
Prasi

Last edited:
Hi sir Mile i have a problem with my apex F100 power suply. when the volume from my pc is 70 procent she is gone to protection and when i put down the volume the protect is return. Can you help my about that problem. I use 1k resistor 5w and 1k2 resistor 3w . I dont have 1k2 5w and the problem persist. The amplifier is not in cliping! trafo what i use is 2x42ac. 650w.
Try protect without short circuit detect (remove 10k resistor)...

AA9MD tested

Attachments

• aa9md test.jpg
    aa9md test.jpg
    689.8 KB · Views: 1,557
Dear Sir,
Let me try...Thank You
Hi Sumesh, just increase the restring option in DRC to say 24mils (min and max values) and you will get larger pads.
Attached is the DRU file I use for most layouts. Just save it in eagle's dru folder where eagle is installed and press 'DRC' in layout and press 'load' and select the saved file. You are good to go.
reg
Prasi