100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

here you go! still many things to learn from you..Mr. Mile, have you simmed this amp?, interesting to see the sim..

It is done,
Mr. Mile pl give your go ahead for sch and layout...
attached is the pdf looking from component side and also the gerbers...

Also how low can be go with values of C4 and C8 and also the i/p filter?

Attachments

• aa9 sch R1 fin.png
    aa9 sch R1 fin.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 2,178
  • aa9 layout R1 fin.png
    aa9 layout R1 fin.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 2,167
  • apex aa9 rev1 fin-bot cu.pdf
    30.9 KB · Views: 356
  • apex aa9 rev1 fin-silk.pdf
    35.9 KB · Views: 344
  • gerbers apex aa9 rev1-drill.zip
    139.5 KB · Views: 360
607620d1490469314-100w-ultimate-fidelity-amplifier-aa14-lay.png

Looking nice Prasi! I actually have all these parts on hand. It would be a fun quick build. :)
Thanks x, It would have been much more nicer if my laptop's mother board hadn't burnt. Its gone for repairs , so helpless.
Thanks for your appreciation.
I am waiting for Mr. Mile to have a relook at his sch again because of the concerns raised by AndrewT.
Once my Laptop is back I can rework to improve it.
Reg
Prasi
Posting from mobile so sorry if there are mistakes.:(

Last edited:
Prasi, I'm interested in your aa9 class A and I think I'll be tempted!:)

Salut Project16,
Sure Mr. Mile's AA9 looks interesting. But I am not as capable as some of the builders here. So I post my layout for such active gentleman.
Do let me know if you decide to build and I will help in whatever way I possibly can. .
Reg
Prasi

Mr. Mile, I know you are a busy person handling so many threads and requests by builders, but a small request; Could you kindly take look at AA14 sch and layout ? and subsequent comment by andrew T?. My laptop's burnt, I will rework AA14 whenever its repaired... Post no. 9423 and 9424.
Reg
Prasi

Input GND on AA14 must be connect to power GND from input therminal... like on AX14.
Regards

I've been reading this thread with huge interest but I lost myself in all the different versions of the amps posted.
I suppose there is a logic in the naming of the versions:

AX14
AX17
A30
AA9
AA14

Would anyone be so kind to explain the difference (AX for class AB, AA for class A, ...)?