100W Hi-Fi audio amplifier!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Please use a google translater to read this page. Open the picture that kan042 posted and find some similarities...

[es] - Pouzdan Mosfet pojacavac od 100 do 250W
(http://217.26.67.168/uploads/2/3/2344666/Slika 2.pdf) Know from somewhere? It may be the first post and attachment in it? http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/atta...00w-hi-fi-audio-amplifier-figure-1-forum-.pdf

PLEASE use the google translater and read the 6´th post:another "similarity"?

A man is capable to critisize somebody who is boraomega and his designes,all right. Very nice.
Now I rest my case,and I will no longer visit this theme,it is not for me. Just reminding on Your posts at [es] - Elektronika :: Audio-elektronika made me feel bad and sad... "speachless" as You say... Good luck radio-slavko54-ZX-0!
When you begin to advertise their forums, we in Macedonia have their forum: www.elektronika-mk.net/!!:wave2::up::sarge:
cheers

DIY = Do It Yourself

Everyone needs help on something once in a while but I agree with fojica, the topic seems very backwards. Radio seems less interested in DIY and more interested in having people spend time to do work for him towards what end? I see no amps, only topics taking the time of generous members who could be assisting other people who are serious about building their own gear.
Hi Mr "!"
Here's a picture-made amplifier!! :shhh::nod:
And here's the schematic (Figure 2.)!
thanks and cheers!

Attachments

• P1070268.jpg
    P1070268.jpg
    584 KB · Views: 289
  • Figure 2. (Forum).pdf
    85.7 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
When you begin to advertise their forums, we in Macedonia have their forum: www.elektronika-mk.net/!!:wave2::up::sarge:
cheers

It's not welcome here to bring arguments from other forums. If problems of that kind arise here also (like unauthorized copying or overt fuss between participants) membership will be terminated. The :sarge: emoticon is reserved for the DiyaA author when making interventions, please don't use it in posts again. Moderation. :captain:

It's not welcome here to bring arguments from other forums. If problems of that kind arise here also (like unauthorized copying or overt fuss between participants) membership will be terminated. The :sarge: emoticon is reserved for the DiyaA author when making interventions, please don't use it in posts again. Moderation. :captain:
OK !!:up:
P.S.
But it should be true for others here on the forum. Here for example, for 44250!!?:wave2s::sarge:
Thanks

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
The warning applies to all. :captain:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/site-announcements/167561-diyaudio-rules.html

''Some members are also forum moderators. You will always see the :cop: :captain: or :sarge: icon when moderators are officially posting warnings or directions which will have consequences if not followed.''

2 days bin time for not following moderation directive about the :sarge: icon.

Another 3 days bin time for discussing moderation directive online. Directives are to be followed, not argued. Watch your step in the future. Good luck.

Yet we were wrong, greeting ZX-0 or Slavko.still .........use other people to work for you???
Learn to use drawing program for pcb.
At every forums same situation,I have mint amplifier,I made it.Works great, beautiful sound,Can you make more pcb of the same.to measure THD with "clio"??
I do not want to go in what has been said about,prominent members of this forum.When we went to diyaudio.Some of them are my heroes(Pass,Imlzin,Bora etc).All you can read the above mentioned forums.
And this forum I love,Unfortunately my English writing is suffering.But learn and do not bother other people and they learn something.
Greeting to all:)
Of course, apologize for my English.

yeap !!!!
while the lower VI limiter senses from a resistor placed in the emmiter of the output transitor which is conected to the power supply ( Quasi complementary ) and "shunts " drive to rail if needed (!!!! )
never seen that before ... both sense point and shunt point ( forgot to mention that the limmiter "shunts" the outputs and not the drivers also wrong from what i know )
i presume that this is totally wrong but if i make mistake please correct me

sakis

Last edited:
Here is a circuit with the enhancements I mentioned earlier. It is now a new design that bears little resemblance to the original one.
Hi ingenieus!
Come and I to turn on, very interesting schematic intensified.
If you give more description of this seed, and I am a huge percent of hobbyists we will work to making this amplifier,... then I will give feedback as sound adds.
Regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.