100W Hi-Fi audio amplifier!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks for your help ingenieus!:hohoho:
Just as the book here in our country can not find?!:rolleyes::(

With those changes that are proposed amplifier think that it looks roughly like this?
(see schematics)
If you are able, and the changes you have proposed to place in my schematic to be a little clearer.
thanks and cheers

Attachments

• Shema-1.GIF
    Shema-1.GIF
    34.6 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
...just not the way to talk with anyone...

If I was from Macedonia,after reading the post before I would not feel nice at all. Do not do this to yourself and to the others,please... We all have a right on our opinion even if it was wrong. By the way,I have downloaded Douglas Self's book and I will be more than glad to read it. Also,i allready have the firs one,just not enough time for reading. Too much time spending at work...

If I was from Macedonia,after reading the post before I would not feel nice at all. Do not do this to yourself and to the others,please... We all have a right on our opinion even if it was wrong. By the way,I have downloaded Douglas Self's book and I will be more than glad to read it. Also,i allready have the firs one,just not enough time for reading. Too much time spending at work...

Hello Mr. 44250!
Do not be that wedding party in what is the problem??! since this is the forum for electronics and stuff! I recommend that you find another forum where there is detection of suspects and culprits as a series of "Mr. Poarot"! Go there on these forums and discover who I am,....???!
And you if you have a forum to give Mr. put your name and not the 44250-anonymous, so they marked the prisoners in "Jumi "!!???
Since weak "tanzjorim" with the English, here's the translation into Serbian,...

Zdravo Mr 4255I!
Nikako ne mogu da shvatim u cemu je problem??! posto ovaj forum je za elektroniku i te stvari!!! Ja sam vama preporucio da nadjete drugi forum gde postoji otkrivanje sumnjivaca i krivaca kao sto je serija "Mr. Poaro" ili bivsa "Udba", "KGB" i "GESTAPO",... !!?:wave2s:
Idite tamo na te forume pa otkrivajte ko sam ja,....???!
Ai vi ako ste neki i nekakav Gospodin dajte na ovaj forum stavite vase ime, a ne 44250-anonimus, tako su oznacavale zatvorenike u "JUMI" (poznati Americki zatvor!!)!!???:wave2s:
Posto slabo "tancjorim" sa Engleskom, zato vama dajem i prevod na srpskom,....
P.S.
Da naglasim ovo je forum za elektroniku i.t.d,.....:D:D:headshot:

P.S.
To emphasize this is the forum for electronics etc,.....

Last edited:
New Excellent "Hi-Fi 100W amplifier"!!

Here is a circuit with the enhancements I mentioned earlier. It is now a new design that bears little resemblance to the original one.

OK, Mr. ingenieus! :checked:
Now I need more PCBs and some theory about the work of this amplifier!?
And by that I make this amplifiers and will do all the measurements with the device profiles "Clio"!!:):violin:
With this I'll see that the distortion and the attitude of the other and if higher harmonics teceg> 1 then this amplifier is very good, not to say excellent!
thanks and cheers ! :cheers:
P.S.
Check the schematicpower offered by for power supply Us=+/-36Vdc!!!?

Last edited:
OK, Mr. ingenieus! :checked:
Now I need more PCBs and some theory about the work of this amplifier!?
And by that I make this amplifiers and will do all the measurements with the device profiles "Clio"!!:):violin:
With this I'll see that the distortion and the attitude of the other and if higher harmonics teceg> 1 then this amplifier is very good, not to say excellent!
thanks and cheers ! :cheers:
P.S.
Check the schematicpower offered by for power supply Us=+/-36Vdc!!!?

I'm reading this subject and just waiting for "Clio" to show up. Things are clear now :)

To all good people here: I wish you good luck with further posts.

Over&Out!

Last edited:
Please use a google translater to read this page. Open the picture that kan042 posted and find some similarities...

[es] - Pouzdan Mosfet pojacavac od 100 do 250W
(http://217.26.67.168/uploads/2/3/2344666/Slika 2.pdf) Know from somewhere? It may be the first post and attachment in it? http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/atta...00w-hi-fi-audio-amplifier-figure-1-forum-.pdf

PLEASE use the google translater and read the 6´th post:another "similarity"?

A man is capable to critisize somebody who is boraomega and his designes,all right. Very nice.
Now I rest my case,and I will no longer visit this theme,it is not for me. Just reminding on Your posts at [es] - Elektronika :: Audio-elektronika made me feel bad and sad... "speachless" as You say... Good luck radio-slavko54-ZX-0!

Richie00boy, Is this your design?
44250 friend slowly,rest a bit:)
Things are repeated again,need more PCB??
"And you if you have a forum to give Mr. put your name and not the 44250-anonymous, so they marked the prisoners in "Jumi "!!??? "
We all have our nik.mane,I do not see the meaning of sentences?
I hope this is not the ZX, Slavko.
[es] - PCB za 170W pojacalo sa NE5534!
[es] - 175W Mosfet pojacalo sa IRFP250
Please friends, let us understand, everyone on this forum (es,audiofil,diyaudio.electronic.ba)are tired,these two(ZX or Slavko)
Greeting to all.
Boris Arnautovic Nikko

Off-topic:
Hi, radio

In your first post on this forum you were asking alex mm to design a PCB for you:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...trical-amplifier-post2676661.html#post2676661 - 550w amplifer !
I'm afraid a 550w amplifier it's not quite recommended for a beginner to start with...
Here a reference for another 80w amplifier (asking for PCB):
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...trical-amplifier-post2686585.html#post2686585
And more requests for SSA PCB's, different bipolars:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...trical-amplifier-post2693606.html#post2693606
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...trical-amplifier-post2693571.html#post2693571

A PCB will not explain to you amplifier's principle/function, or how to get a better sound from it.
Why do you need a PCB for every schematic you refer to ?
You can build an fully functional amplifier on a bread-board. Then you can tweak it until you like the sound coming from it - and finally with exact components you will design the PCB - there are enough examples on the forum.
If you really want to understand amplifiers principles/function/modding then I'm afraid that you must learn english first. And after that if you will read one of the books referred earlier in this thread by ingenieus then you will have a better understanding for what's going on with an amplifier./schematic.
My 2 cents.

Regards,
Tibi

DIY = Do It Yourself

Everyone needs help on something once in a while but I agree with fojica, the topic seems very backwards. Radio seems less interested in DIY and more interested in having people spend time to do work for him towards what end? I see no amps, only topics taking the time of generous members who could be assisting other people who are serious about building their own gear.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.