1000W Simple PA Amplifier

What does the sensor sense?
What do you do with the output of the sensor?
It's only gimmick. As I wrote, I would like an ON / OFF switch and a mute switch with no visible switch. Just tap on a (hopefully beautiful illuminated spot) on the front panel.
The sensor is mounted invisibly behind the Plexiglas. The Arduino evaluates it and switched by relay for example power on and off. It would be necessary, however, to have a standby power supply. The Arduino also measures the temperature and controls the fan via PWM. It could also play VU meter alone, but Apex-VU looked so nice, so I built it.
It's all only hobby research. I want to try a few options. May be that Solid state it is not the right forum.

regards Olaf

hi apex sir , my diy pcbs,
1 pair driver,
10 pair outputs.

Attachments

• DSC03799.JPG
    DSC03799.JPG
    494.6 KB · Views: 1,778
  • DSC03805.JPG
    DSC03805.JPG
    362.9 KB · Views: 1,613
wow lots of fellows building this mile amp,less component and easy to build.

how about the THD generate of this amp?..
if i separate the supply of vas a little bit higher than the output stage, will it increase its rated power?

this would probably require a soft start switch since the rail is too high and caps needed is too big.

Last edited:
Dear Apex Sir,

Believe that everything is going well, I become fan of the schematic of BA2000, I have seen very few such symmetrical design, I will love to do the project but didn't find more than the circuit. Could u please focus some light on that, any update, PCB etc.

Since four year I didn't build any project after The "Legend Quasar", now felt interest coming across the circuit. Pls reply....

Thanks & best regards,
pranay.kundu@yahoo.co.in

Dear Apex Sir,

Believe that everything is going well, I become fan of the schematic of BA2000, I have seen very few such symmetrical design, I will love to do the project but didn't find more than the circuit. Could u please focus some light on that, any update, PCB etc.

Since four year I didn't build any project after The "Legend Quasar", now felt interest coming across the circuit. Pls reply....

Thanks & best regards,
pranay.kundu@yahoo.co.in

BA2000 is just idea, not tested and no pcb design.
Regards