1000W PA Quasi NMOS Amp - Class H Stepdriver possibile ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
pcb

HI khalsa
thanks for reply hope it works out pcb almost finished
warm regards
andrew lebon

Attachments

• 2N3773.JPG
    2N3773.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,053
THANK YOU for teaching me

Hi Irvynejay
greetings thanks for advice of track thickness and i am grateful to you for teaching me how to use pcb software pcb is complete with step on pcb
i will send u pcb layout for more suggestion i need software to make lay file to pdf to upload pcb
warm regards
andrew lebon

How about this ?

look here......

Attachment: Quasi NMOS CLASS H PA and HI-FI amp

Class H Stepdriver without ICs... more cost effective design and devices easy to get.

Fort BJT lovers:

Mosfets can replace with 6 x 2 SC5200 but mosfets are more rugged and can driving harder compare to BJTs

Soundquality is proved from fuzzly diy Audio people and hard to beat from the deep lows to clear highs

Amp with N Mosfets or BJT Output stage in Class AB configuration is build, tested and proved for stable working with high qudio quality from hundreds DIYer

Attention: People dont claim with me because
Class H Stepdrivers not tested will do it next weeks

Hi nmos have you ever tried this amp or do you have a link to the forum of the discussion of this amp posted ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201229-135007.png
    Screenshot_20201229-135007.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 107
  • NMOS Balanced CLASS H Schematic.pdf
    50.5 KB · Views: 67
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.