• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

EnABL kit

This does not affect Astrosonic or theShiningOnes. Those kits are in hand and go out tomorrow morning as promised.

The cost of a kit will increase to $28 domestic and $30 outside the US. Domestic has and will continue to include delivery confirmation. Outside the US the cost for confirmation are excessive. I have gained experience dealing with customs. Still there are real costs and risks involved that I feel I need to account for.

Kit options

I have sourced and included in some kits a treat. There are available oblique pen holders that I thought would be very handy in treating hard-to-get-at spots around whizzers and frames. I will make these available as an add/option to the kit. Those who have kits and would llike to get one, let me know. You'll get one at very near my costs.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

For the following option I solicit user's feedback: What pen have you sourced and are you happy with it? I will consider adding a brush to the kit if one can be identified and acknowledged as "the one to get".

So, let me know your experiences and thoughts on the points above.

Regards,

Enabling kits

Many thanks, Ed,
The kit's arrived quite safely - excellent packing.

' Am collecting all sorts of old drivers from everywhere to practice on - the first attempt was quite tedious, and one big, blobby disaster. Yuck!! And I didn't think this would be very difficult to master, as I'm fairly good with my hands. Oh dear, indeed!!!

Apologies to all - sorry. Good advice about much practice, that.

There's gotta be a betta way to do this!

So, started with a metal "spin-table" base used for "Yum Cha" (& etc) for turning central platters - it grips the driver magnet quite well and with added circular support rings (things for pan cooking eggs, thin hose loops, etc!), it reduces the "juggling act" quite a bit, but is only partway there, so....
.... working on an arm support frame (school desk with a hole in it!) with a simple clamp (bicycle brake) that is looking to be an improvement - a more complicated semicircle (half hole) inserted peice of wood would be better ..... getting there!

And then, perhaps, an overhead projector that could be adjusted for different diameters for the various patterns, yes? (still a bit vague, this?
Any thoughts on all this? Don't want to reinvent the wheel.

That idea of playing some low level sound thru it to hear the difference as the pattern is completed, is rather clever indeed.

Ed LaFontaine said:
Kits remain available at this time. As it appears a kit sent to you would go to Germany, the cost is $30. Please forward your address and funds if you would like one. You have mail

Hello Ed,

Are you still distributing kits?
Could you send a kit over to Holland?

Almost sounds to good to be true, so I have to try it myself. And I have a lot of probable victims lying on the shelf waiting to get pretty ;)

Regards, Pep