• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

EnABL kit

Greets to all!

Gaston, you have mail.

I have payments received (or responses) from all who have expressed interest except the following:
sts9fan
badman
chuck55
tubesguy
ligascon

Don't hesitate to correct me if I have missed something.

Tracking shows the package arriving on Monday, April 21. Individual packages should go out the following day.

All have shipped

On Monday, kits were placed in the hands of the USPS for the following:

ohenry
Fast1one
falis
cuibono &
tubesguy

Today, kits were sent to:
leonardc
udailey
ghpicard
lkarlin (glosscoat & poly scale only)
jameshillj (2 kits)
ligascon &
nickcrap

Thanks to all for your patience.

I have additional stock for immediate delivery now.

I will soon evaluate the cost of a kit with S&H and reserve the right to make an adjustment.

Hi all,

Just a note on the Poly s paint.

In talking to a couple of folks who are building a huge scale train set up, they recommended that if you use these paints, with an open bottle lid, as most of us will do, that you have a small syringe dispenser, one without needle, with some 99% pure isopropyl alcohol on hand.

A couple of drops and a vigorous shake before use and a couple of drops before closing the bottle for storage, will keep the paint from clotting. You can use mineral free water to thin the paint but it will not help with pen flow issues. The alcohol solves the pen floe problems.

They did say that there is supposed to be a new Poly S thinner out someday, but for now this is what to do.

Bud

...much appreciated.

Thanks for getting the kit out...

It is a pleasure dealing with all of you...being able to give something back to the forum.

Leonard, I appreciate the generosity you offer.

James, I've enjoyed our correspondence. I conclude you are a gentleman and would be a very enjoyable person to meet.

On behalf of all, a $20 donation has been made to the forum in the name of "EnABL kit buyers"