• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

EnABL kit

"official"?

falis & all,

Good question...it gives me the opportunity for clarification and a status report.

As you express your interest I enter your screen name into a spread sheet. Your expression of interest leads to a reply from me asking you to forward the funds and address for forwarding. I don't make the request for payment until the items are known to be on the way.

My plan is to keep a stock of parts on hand to fill orders as they arrive. I'm getting to that point with the arrival of materials placed on order at the beginning.

It becomes official when money is sent and a kit is sent in return.

I expect to be able to send 12 kits early next week. Following that I expect another week, I hope less, to fill the subsequent requests.

Ed,
Could you send a kit (or 2) out to Australia?
I have come late to "the cone magic" thread and am catching up and your offer of a kit of goodies makes it much easier to begin.
Initial impressions suggest a dramatic improvement of my Coral beta 8 mid/top speakers driven with the First Watt F3 amp.

... James

Packages are being assembled now for the first dozen kits to be mailed. The order of shipment will be the same as that of payment received.

I'm still waiting for items to arrive for those further down the list. sts9fan, sorry, that means you are the first waiting, the next in line. There was one entrant in front of you that notified me by e-mail.

cambe, I have your message regarding method of payment, aok;)
cwujek, limono & renfrow, your payments have not arrived

skip_pack and fran, I'll try to repay your generosity;)

Eight packages entered the care of the USPS today.

Payments have been received from Cambe and limono. Thanks, your packages will go out tomorrow.

Efforts have been made both through this thread and forum e-mail to reach cwujek & renfrow. Failure to respond before 8:00 am tomorrow morning will result in being bumped from the list...I hate doing that.

I finally got a response and ordered additional materials...ETA my location is ~ Tuesday, April 9 :bawling: :xeye: :mad: