I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ywh said:
Hi Ankit !
jys 200W DC can work, but not so bright, about 60-70% as SHP.
BSM-DC 200w is best. price is $80, shipping is $5.to everywhere.
Moneybooker is like payapl I think. I have to wait mail from 18 wheeler, so need more time.

Hi ywh,

I could not use moneybooker as it does not accept m master card. Anyways here is the confirmation of order through paypal.

I hope my lamp will be waiting for me in India.

Thanks,
Ankit.

Infocus LP530 and alternate higher wattage lamp

Is this possible. Have a LP530 lamp module, any-one out there with a lamp that would fit the unit. Seeking super-bright out-put, over 300watts.

Another option could be to install a reflector and small linear type lamp?

Obvious that the internal power supply wont be able to supply the juice, fans also will require up-grade; noisy projector.

Bored, and jsut want to make this unit fly out the lens for about a mile.

All rests on the lamp, YHW, got any ideas.

Hi ywh,

I would like to buy a new bulb to fit into my old reflector. I have a Yamaha LPX-500, which uses the same bulb as a Epson Powerlight TW100 and TS10.

It is a 150 Watt bulb and the projector is 800 lumens. Do you need more information?

I have a question too; Some 150w LCD projectors are 450 lumens, and others are over 1000 lumens. Is this because of a different bulb, or is it just to do with the projector design?

Thanks in Advance!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.