Yet another version of IR audio amp ??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
And another thing:

I don't exactly know how is u5 connected, and how can u9 connected as it is. Look at the picture.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1,031
Hello guy

Sorry for late reply, some move in the company...Yes D-Amp amplifier are avaible for sale (the real one, not the copy...) But all the first serie is under redesign to keep the same circuit board on all model. We will call this new serie the DLS for Digital Light Series. We are now under the CSA process so new serie will be avaible in 6-8 weeks. For every body, the value of the cap and resistor are 4.7K and 0.0047uf. This will give a very low level triangle wave, and the gain of the amplifier in closed loop is 95V/V. The IC in the limiter was a CA3080, pinout is good on schematics. I only use the LM319 pinout because CA3080 was not in library of circad. The power supply in +/- 78V at 120V/240V AC input. 90V is for the 1600 model. Sorry again! The current limiter for he power supply was on other board, it was just a 555 monostable with a current sense coil on the line of the transformer. You can simply ground the pin 10 of the SG3525, but dont make short on the power supply! The power amp itself is protected by the dead time controler. If forced 0V at the output, the mosfet cannot reach full conduction and the current remain under SOA, if properly cooled.

Bye!

Fredos

www.d-amp.com

Web site will be redesigned soon for the new model. For now, we only keep the HVI serie in production.

fredos said:
Looks like you(and copycats) are using toroid transformer. What kind of like insulation you use between pri-sec? Standard mylar stuff or something else? Anything usefull for DIY use?

Toroids would be nice otherwise but pain to insulate, but I guess its not a problem if you order them from some transformer-company.

fredos said:
By the way, It seem that is the only treads who talk about real power amp, not only the use of already build commercial amplifier...Why other guy who whant to ''make'' a class d amplifier use only prebuilt amplifier or kit??? That disapoint me that no much people try the real thing! Not the good way to improve something!

A bit sad...

Ferdos
Well, I have my 4.5kW crown-BCA project if it fits for power amp :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.