Yet another version of IR audio amp ??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2005
Okey, Thanks, I just saw a lot of class-D sub schematic at that era is similar like yours, but not for full range.

I saw also similar with parallel output fets for 1000W. Do 1600 series also use parallel fets?

Thanks to share with us.

Best regards,
kartino

No the 1600 and 2000 use all N mosfet with discret drivers...600W per ch is the max safe power I can get with PN mosfet. I have try some parrallel arrangement, but switching time is too slow for parra device, so it was unusuable for full range amplifier. All my amplifier, from 1200W to 8000W use single pair of output. Only arrangement is different!

Thanks

Fred

www.d-amp.com

By the way, It seem that is the only treads who talk about real power amp, not only the use of already build commercial amplifier...Why other guy who whant to ''make'' a class d amplifier use only prebuilt amplifier or kit??? That disapoint me that no much people try the real thing! Not the good way to improve something!

A bit sad...

Ferdos

well, its self-oscillating, like ucd, you use phase at -180° together with the delay to get 360° at ...the self-osc. frequ.
"hold" is bad, your right, but with 100nf + 56k gate-source it plays musik with some clip as it should (to much or long clip will add some crackling ..) and for normal-not-at-clip-drive , (hifi), this is no problem. (its not intended for pa-use ;)

Luka!

The current limiter section isn't in the schematic too! Without this stage the running of whole amp would be so risky.

About: r25, r26, c22, c23 Fredos wrote in the other thread, that he would like to keep these two part value in secret. You need to experiment to get the adequate values.
About level pot: you can easly find the goos value, I think it need to be a few 10kohms...

Best regards,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.