Lorien I can't open TUSB AUDIO CONTROL PANEL

Attachments

• 2016-06-05.png
    2016-06-05.png
    180.2 KB · Views: 312
browse to:
C:/Program Files/WaveIO/USBAudio_Driver/
and run "TUSBAudioCplApp.exe"
From what I can see, it's already running on your PC since there's the appropriate icon present on your taskbar (see below).
If drivers are installed and "dfucons.exe" file is copied then from now on you have to forget about files from driver's archive I gave you. For now you'll only work with those from Program Files / WaveIO / USBAudio_Driver

Attachments

• 2016-06-052.png
    2016-06-052.png
    166.4 KB · Views: 306
No, in that pack you only have the latest Windows driver version. The firmware variants can be found on luckit . biz @ Support tab

Hi Lorien,

Under my Win 7 SP1 64-bit OS, the only driver that works is v2.26.0

It seems that v3.26.0 and v3.34.4 packages have 2 drivers each, that are not certified. If I install these drivers, the WaveIO card does not get recognised. Maybe you have certificates that I need to install first, before installing the drivers?

Regards,
Nick

@ Felipe: there's no restriction in using WaveIO only with one PC! You can use your WaveIO card with whatever PC/MAC/portable computers you like! (EDIT: and as many as you like!) In case of PCs, (and by "PC" I'm referring to those computers that are powered by Windows OSes which are requiring a driver) you only have to install WaveIO drivers to that particular PC and that's it!
Obviously, we will exclude from this discussion any particular hardware or software issue that might happen due to poor hardware implementation or whatever reasons that are beyond of our control and could act in such a nasty way that an ordinary driver installation procedure (if required) or playback streaming could become a huge mess in one's life.
Cheers,
L

Last edited:
Joined 2009
Paid Member
@Lucian
You are right, now I'm external powering the WaveIO with 5V 600mA and no problem at all, also I'm powering the isolated I2S output with 4.25V because yout data sheets advice is OK 3.3-5VDC
Thanks for all your patient with me, I want that my bad experience serves for other diyAudio members.
Greetings
Felipe