Welcome to the new diyAudio platform - feedback wanted!

diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2008
Paid Member
Here's one way. You can also bookmark the link.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-12-10 14-10-27.png
    Screenshot from 2021-12-10 14-10-27.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 76
The white color is a little intense. I like the old one not burning my retinas so much. Some of the utility might be good for this but I don't like the high smoothness factor as much (round corners etc). It's a little app-ish. I like a little of the business look as opposed to casual look.

I don't like the green man on top of the avatar. It really makes mine look wrong.

None of the Google links pointing to the guts of this particular megathread seem to work and the search function on the site returns a much shorter list of matches.

I don't know whether the thread itself has more posts per page, or whether some of the thread has disappeared.

If the former, is this merely a case of waiting for Google to reindex?

Thank you.

Screenshot_20211209-224730.png

One could spread his watched threads to categories named by himself. Extremely helpful when looking at old interesting stuff and the number of watched threads had built up. Practically mandatory.
Can't find that feature now. Will it be back, and will my past data be preserved?

Administrator
Joined 2012
Paid Member
None of the Google links pointing to the guts of this particular megathread seem to work and the search function on the site returns a much shorter list of matches.

I don't know whether the thread itself has more posts per page, or whether some of the thread has disappeared.

If the former, is this merely a case of waiting for Google to reindex?

Thank you.
They work for me with that same search, not sure what the difference could be?

I found mine this morning - somewhere. I swear they were all there, but I can't find them now.
EDIT: Go to the top, click the list looking icon, you will find what you want under "Watched"
Also, under the Bell icon upper right (only one click!), it shows the threads I've been following that have new posts since the new forum came online. I'm sure it will fill with other threads I'm following as newer posts are made in them.