UK northern meet 2010 in Sheffield

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nice one mate.

We need to set a date before our offices become unavailable. I'll get looking at my diary but I think we already said next month - June - is a possible.

Simon

ps - here's what I'm frantically cooking up at the minute:

Attachments

• DSCF0015-1024.jpg
    DSCF0015-1024.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 134
  • DSCF0016-1024.jpg
    DSCF0016-1024.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Guys,

I realise this is very soon but how does 12th-13th (weekend) of June grab you all?

I'd prefer later but I don't know how long our offices will be availabe - they're To Let now meaning we can escape from our lease early if a new occupant should come along (no interest so far though).

My new CD player is about done but I've got a task on with my speakers. I'll do my best to have something presentable, even if the crossovers are basic.

Simon

OK, sorry to hear it Rich (and Chris!), but you'll have fun going away no doubt!

There'll need to be a little more interest in this or it won't be worth doing. I could potentially postpone it but I don't know for how long.

My Arcam Alpha CD player is now basically done so if hearing a high-end CD player is of interest, there will be... well, more than one I think.

I'm going to try and get my mk2 open baffles to a state of useful listenability.

Simon

Hi Simon.

Aye that's the man, he goes by the name of DestroyerX on here, this one is the DX. Greg's Web Site

He has a newer design that he feels sounds better than this one, the ST or ES. This one has the simplest pcb for my first try at etching and promises bigger bass than my chip amp gives. The "everyday" speakers are 2 ways with woeful sensitivity so I think they are too current hungry for the 3875s.

Jill (my other half) likes big bass so it was one of the factors that meant I could justify yet another amp build. I have run out of rooms to put them in now. Even the bathroom has has waterproof speakers mounted in the bath panel being run by LM1875s in the next room.

John

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.