UcD like topology amp.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
some new pics:

Clip 1kHz@6.5Ohm, 20V*200nS*div. PS: 35V per rail.

Attachments

• 1khz_6.5e.jpg
    1khz_6.5e.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 3,297
Eva said:
It's not a design on paper, it's a complete working system with complete PCB layouts and magnetics specifications. The first prototype was installed in a motorbike 3 months ago and it has been working flawlessly since then. An article on this motorbike and the amplifier is about to be published in a Spanish car audio magazine soon. Now I'm being asked for more prototypes and more features ;)

My point is: You have a working prototype but it will not fit a heatsink I choose. So, in reality, it is a design on paper with a working prototype. I'd still need to layout a new PCB to fit my needs. I can spend a lot less money and a little more time designing my own. I just feel the flat rate is unacceptable. For example, another design I license requires I pay a percentage per unit sold. This is more reasonable and affordable. Its designer is very well known in the audio amplifier industry (and posts here with regularity) and can demand his quality at (nearly) any price.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.