• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tube-I-zator Professional PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello, Oliver, thanks for your last answer...:)
i can't find proper values for Rk & Ri/v resistors, tube is 6n2p-er.
have a nice day :D

edit: searched better, Rk is 200R, what about Ri/v? i'm using the 4xtda1541a+dir9001 (raidrop_hui) bluedac, you might know it a little ;)

Last edited:
Joined 2009
Paid Member
hello, Oliver, thanks for your last answer...:)
i can't find proper values for Rk & Ri/v resistors, tube is 6n2p-er.
have a nice day :D

edit: searched better, Rk is 200R, what about Ri/v? i'm using the 4xtda1541a+dir9001 (raidrop_hui) bluedac, you might know it a little ;)

Ahh..the bluedac. Yes i know it well. So if you use all 4 DAC´s you should insert a R I/V of 18R to 22R.

Pay attention to the quality of the two R I/V´s! I would recommend the following resistors:

- PRP 9372
- Caddock MK132
- Texas Components TX2575 naked Z-Bulk foil (Vishay VAR)

All these you could order at Parts Connexion.

Best regards,
Oliver

Hi Oliver, do you have any experience in using e88cc with the tubeizator??
in fact it does have a mu of 33 against the 100 of the 6n2p, but i was wondering if is enough anyway considering that i'll use with an aikido preamplifier with gain of about 13, actually i'm using another pre, a cathode follower with same gain of the aikido, and the power amplifier get saturated at about half of the volume...
what do you think?? should i try if i obtain these tubes?? (maybe i've scored some)

Hello everyone :)
I want one of your help and advice ...
I listen to my Buffalo II processors Jensen JT-11-p1 and the sound is very nice ..... but .....
valves me very curious, and I read with great interest the forum-I-Tube Zator ..
those of you who use the Tube-Zator-I + II the buffalo? sounds like? such tubes advise?
thanks and greetings Loredana

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.