• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tube-I-zator Professional PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Hi Antonio,

the Tube-I-zator is still in pre order status.
To produce a new batch, we must have a min. quote.

There is one HV-Shunt module left whitch you could order.
Let me know what you want to do. If you want to order,
please mail me your paypal address.

Best,
Oliver

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Personal announcement

Well my friends it is time to say thanks to all of you, who like and ordered my pcb´s.

Because i am no developer of electronic circuits but have the knowledge to design pcb´s, i wanted to give something back to the community.

Since i started with my 1st pcb, the Optical-Volume-Control on 15th October 2009, a small donation from every sold pcb goes to diyaudio.com

Today i am proud to say that your :grouphug: cumulated donation achieve

:worship: $ 1.500 :worship:

Keep on having fun with my pcb´s and best regards

Oliver

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Hi Oliver,

Regarding the HV shunt, why not use all 3 PS caps in a CRCRC configuration? I have 3x of the Nichicon 220uF ones, not the larger 470uF, so I am keen to use all of them if possible. Why didn't you do that?

Hi Lucas,

the regarded input configuration from Salas is a CRC configuration.
Also with a 220µF-1K-220µF config. you get a perfect low ripple input DC for the HV-Reg.

Before i made the modification on my board, i played also with the CRCRC on the psu designer but to be honest,
the differences to the CRCRC makes no differences in this position before the HV-Reg. from my point of view.

Best,
Oliver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.