The Very Best Amplifier I Have Ever Heard!!!!

No, it was closed because he was stealing the Goldmund trademark to try to sell his parts. Anyone is free to copy any nonpatented circuit. Stealing trademarks is illegal and highly unethical.

Hi SY!

i see it!

So how do I share the amplifier PCB clone goldmun for members like it, and do not have enough money to buy the Goldmun amplifier?
Can you just tell me? and does not violate the piracy, trademark?

Thank you very much for helping me, and sorry for you because I was not properly before!

Last edited:
So how do I share the amplifier PCB clone goldmun for members like it, and do not have enough money to buy the Goldmun amplifier?
Can you just tell me? and does not violate the piracy, trademark?...

Don't know if it applies here, but another vendor has worked himself into a corner simply by not asking the original designer for permission to publish or modify his work. That permission would have been given gladly if asked. Everyone, be they a commercial venture or open DIY appreciates credit and open/formal attribution for their efforts.

If possible, a direct contact and conversation with the holder of the trademark might open the door for many to join those who already appreciate what sounds like a wonderful amp.

My $.02 and encouragement to make the effort.

Last edited:
I believe it is

Goldmund started as a turntable company in France.
TT designer was French, loudspeaker designer French, designer of the 1st GM amp series French, and the whole mechanical grounding philosophy came out of a French head (Pierre Lurné, Georges Bernard, Christian Yvon).
The Swiss are way too boring to design stuff like that.

The CEO of Goldmund, Michel Reverchon, is French.
If you checked out his MO, you'd have read that he was a PR manager for IBM, in France.
Reverchon moved Goldmund to Switserland because, in his words, in France nobody would take the brand serious, and he wanted the Swiss "quality".

"Swiss made" doesn't make them Swiss, and Goldmund's main seat has been relocated again years ago, to Monaco.
SBM (single buoy mooring) in Monaco is one of the biggies in the offshore oil&gas industry, a number of my classmates did their graduation research there. SBM is a Dutch company, does their thing all over the world, but seated in Monaco.
Which makes Goldmund a French company, that does it's thing in Switserland.

So he could say it's a famous French amp, made in Switserland.

Joined 2012
Staff member
Paid Member
:cop: Link to IP infringing products removed. Please do not post links to auctions or websites featuring infringing (clone) products. This is nothing more than condoning theft of other people's intellectual property and is manifested by such things as electrical design, appearance, construction details, anything billed as a clone and advertized as such.. etc. Infractions will be issued to continuing offendors. Please read the forum rules.

Hi, i bought my boards last year (maybe 2) and i don´t know the right schematics em BOM, parts mask, etc...Now i want to populate them.
My boards (each one) have 6 Mosfets (TO-3) and was done by Nagys and Alex MM, the boards are revision 3.9. Somebody has the right schematics and parts lists ?

cheers