Paid Member

Attachments

• soundwall-art-speaker-2.jpg
    soundwall-art-speaker-2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Joined 2011
Paid Member
Soundless wirewall zoroastric speakers. We love them. Btw the yellow guy just poored some Mackmyra Single cask malt reserved aged on oak in Smögen, the salty west coast of Sweden. Darn if Im surprised. I was very sceptical but its tasty. Yummy actually. I might just throw this cork away

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Lads. You are normal. Right? Thor Heyerdal. He was ******* crazy. See or read the documentary. When I think about it. Picasso was also right mad. Abraham Lincoln was melancholy, Van Gogh ... Hemingway... Poe ... Beethoven was most likely bipolar, Isaac Newton likewise. How are you? I had a brief discussion over good food the other day over this with normality. What does the classification normal say to you?

Gyuri,

Many thanks.

In fact without that external sac, a very important body part has become more major! And seems to function well for all intended uses!

Hm,

I'm trying to do my best to be understand the situation..
So there was a croatian surgeon who is actually slovakian.
So there was a hernia surgery, which was actually a misleading operation.
I see. It was actually a growth surgery!:bulb:
You certainly see that map.;)
This is a respectable effort in this age anyway,
and in any case refers unbroken optimism.
Bravo Brian!:D

And good night!

Last edited:
Good.

I am also looking for an 'art quality' hand maid lithographic print of ZM - sitting on his litho post. I want this for the foyer to the Zen Relaxation Suite. This facility is almost complete. It features non-stop soothing Heavy Metal background music, thanks of course to Papa and messieurs Tannoy. The walls have a lot of sound treatment….padded i' deep with shackles to ensure that participants do not stray from aural 'sweet' spots. The chairs have full harness belting and they are secured to the floor with large bolts….you know how enthusiastic HM listeners can get.

The reason we want the print of ZM to hang in the foyer is that we have a 200% life-size bronze of the same idol sitting on a reinforced concrete pole. This sculpture is in bronze as the main sonic theme is heavy metal…and bronze was our sculptor's first choice among the HMs.

There is a young nurse - with red pigtails - who serves pills, rolls perfect spliffs and has a ready supply of untainted, sterile, goodies for your enjoyment.

Brian in his sweetest dream:

Good.

There is a young nurse - with red pigtails - who serves pills, rolls perfect spliffs and has a ready supply of untainted, sterile, goodies for your enjoyment.

This is what we say similar cases:

Then you wake up and your hand hanging into the potty.:D

Good morning, Brian!

For ZM:

Attachments

• PoleSittingMonkey2238850.jpg
    PoleSittingMonkey2238850.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Good news Brian, glad you're home safe and sound. How are you feeling today?

On my side of the pond, they found the truck as mentioned but it has not yet been appraised so no further news on that but, and it's a big but, I got a call from the local transit to say my jacket had been recovered and, and it's a big and, the keys are in the pocket.

Wahoo! :smash: