The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
************ Big Cal ! ;)
:clown:

Cal send me bunch of maps today - and among them wuz this one.... which I think sent him into mourning when he found out that Canuck's don't have the biggest ****'s in the world....

OTOH - when the researchers averaged in the size of my ****er it brought down the average size of the entire USA a couple of notches!!! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Penis Size Worldwide.gif
    Penis Size Worldwide.gif
    206 KB · Views: 81
Joined 2006
Paid Member
By rubbing both of my two functional brain cells together I seem to remember that BrianCo iz scheduled to see cwrazy Croat Surgeon Guy tomorrow to fix up hiz busted gut....

Saying sum prayers for you Brian!!! UR not allowed to be busting your gut with the nurses for at least a couple of months so will have to settle for other forms of relief and satisfaction with life. :D

My spies have spotted a fresh orders for supplies ordered by cwrazy Croat Surgeon Guy..... :eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• Inner Tube Repair Kit.JPG
    Inner Tube Repair Kit.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 63
That is very kind of you c2c!:):)

Yes, I have to be there at 7:30am...means getting out of my pit at about 5-5:15 so that I can have the obligatory bath, shower and rub down with what for all I know is horse liniment!:apathic: Am just about to eat for the last time whilst in uncut state.:D
They will keep me in overnight due to other problems and hope to be home again sometime Thursday. :cool:

So will report again soon for sleeping on the table.;)

Yes, where is Red Volvo???? Miss his adventurous use of written English.;)