The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2011
Paid Member

Thanks. It might be nice tho hard to say. He talks very Little about the Construction, more of the usage. MJ has a tube based on one of his Valve Amplifier editions. V2 I Think.

I cant figure out where he changes frequency or steepness. Also some part of the schema seems missing.

PS. I wonder why this editor chooses capital letters for me here and there in some browsers?

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
I don't seeeeeeee any dodo's here and the dachshunds get bored when there are no dodo's to chase...... That means that they will look around and get into some sort of other mischief..... Which means that I will chase them around and get into some other mischief... Which means that SWMBO will get pizzed at all of us.....
So help a guy and hiz dachshunds out and splatter some sort of muck on the walls and see what sticks!!! :D:D:D

Attachments

• Dachshund - Wiener Dog Bar.jpg
    Dachshund - Wiener Dog Bar.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 143
I was playing with two weiners yesterday. Duke and Daisy. Ya I know, pretty original. Nevertheless...

We have Bingo again and he is one serious chick magnet. Girls just seem to trust a guy with a small dog. They turn into big putty messes. I was a little later than usual so I got to meet two new beauties, Kelly, with one of those ugly ****ing mutts that are a poor excuse for a pet, and Michelle. Michelle has the nice puppies. Not bad looking dogs either. It was nice and sunny and not too cool so much less clothing than other winter days.

I think I'll kick off work a little early and go see what's out there this afternoon. Another advantage is weight loss. We're out doing a pretty steady walk for an hour or more most everyday so I got on the scale and voila! I lost 1/8 of a pound last week.

you could consider farting 200 times a day as an alternative)
Got that one covered. Allows me 3 more dry roasted peanuts a day.
a roughage diet
Man, that brings me back. Before the days of 'dietary fibre', we had...roughage. Thanks Brian. My Mother is smiling...somewhere.

The dog walk is almost done. No good puppy stories this time, I was mostly in the woods where the girls with nice puppies stay away. I am back home to have another nip to make sure I look and feel my best, and go meet the Mrs. at the train. A mere 2 km more round trip.

Cheers boys. :cheers:

:( I know how it feels ZM. My sister's dog got hit by a car last year...now she has another puppy...same breed, but still he can't warm up our hearts as the old doggie did...
Another note: Today was a sad day at work. Our colleague, a bank teller, died of heart attack today morning, just minutes after starting to work...she was not old, around 50 y/o....sigh....
p.s. (yes, my daily job is in a bank...no speakers or amps, but happens to be some electronics there...)