The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Well for starter
Those are super dupoer trafos resindippedsuperquietsplitsecondary30VscreenedfromyourusualsuplierjustliketheonesIneed for my next F5 and you could have got 160 and send me 2 tankyou very much.;)
second you could have ordered 168 of the same which is nice multiple of 42:rolleyes:
3 you just hope that we are faintly interested in what you gona do with those.:D
Which may actualy be right but I not so dumb to tell you so.

Well for starter

Serbian customs takes a share.

And then there's the guys from logistics at the depot, the truck driver wants some, a couple for the cops at the weight station.
The post office district manager charges a percentage, and the local mailman wants a few for his cousin.

So if he wants 42 to arrive at his doorstep, he has to order 158.
(not counting losses)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Serbian customs takes a share.

And then there's the guys from logistics at the depot, the truck driver wants some, a couple for the cops at the weight station.
The post office district manager charges a percentage, and the local mailman wants a few for his cousin.

So if he wants 42 to arrive at his doorstep, he has to order 158.
(not counting losses)

Zhit - and I thought that VAT you Euro's pay wuz already bad enough!!!! I had forgotten all about the other "local" fees, charges, "lost" :rolleyes: material considerations..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here iz a cute photo of a dachshund to brighten up your day.... :D:D:D

BTW - I did logistics at the repair depot - so send me about four of those transformer thingys...

Attachments

• weinerdog - with wiener hair patch.jpg
    weinerdog - with wiener hair patch.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 58
:DMe think he got manufacturer right next village probably cousin or such that make realy nice trafos expecialy for him and cost penuts compared to english drek I got in the past.

Problem is even if one paypall him money he is not alowed to take it out of the bank and even sendin money to one other cousin or such in different country does not work
(speakingfrompersonalexperienceoneyearorsoago)

Hey Jacho you got to tell him how to get swis bank account...:D

At 10% import tax, plus 21% sales tax, which adds up to +43% as customs finds it easier to put the surcharge on the dollar amount, ordering through regular channels from the US sucks big time.

But for some reason, manufactured audio gear price levels have become less freaky zone.
Example, the Xs-300 does around $117k here. 21% taken off, then 10%, leaves some $88k, only a $3K margin left. (1.3 $/€)
One would almost think that audio amp manufacturers now do floating export rates, like the car industry.

Yep, that's Him in 25 years time. (or 5, when you add the plutonium in his back yard)

Last edited:
Right same foreigner getting back handers from council selling ART
same all here...
Super Lamb Banana : a recognisable and popular symbol of the City of Liverpool

Me think that a "recognisable BLA BLA BLA" is just crap we already had 4 Drughies
Chap whos wrote that may be same one working for Nissan and Porshe of earlier
(Yeah is same chap working for both but using 2 different names)

Last edited: