The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Here are two paintings by Turner, one is of sunrise one of daytime. My pic is monday late afternoon.

Attachments

• 32238.jpg
    32238.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Turner-Norham-Castle-On-The-River-Tweed-1-1024x768.jpg
    Turner-Norham-Castle-On-The-River-Tweed-1-1024x768.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 73
  • BDC_8057 copy.jpg
    BDC_8057 copy.jpg
    561.2 KB · Views: 69
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Here are two paintings by Turner, one is of sunrise one of daytime. My pic is monday late afternoon.

Here in the Colonies we spill da daze of da week with Capital letters.... for example Munday....... (ya Dummy)

The photo however - iz Splendid!!!! :worship:
I suspect that it was not taken by some sort of cellphone camera.... ;)

I looked and looked but could not find the little dachshund companion that haz been hanging around with your lately tho....

I assume that you are aware that another famous artist had a dachshund come to visit one day and decided to stay with him rather than go back home. Some things are just meant to be.... :cool:

Attachments

• PicassoLumpDachshund.jpg
    PicassoLumpDachshund.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Hey ZM, when do we get to hear some noise from that amp of yours? I will bring my newest speaker creation over.

That’s a dangerous thing to do, once (upon a time) I was at an audio-fest (called FickleFest) where people meet to demonstrate their creations, one of theme brought a loudspeaker system, one other an amplifier (Chinese digital kit). It suffices to say neither of them did ever demonstrate any other capability then to release ‘the magic smoke’ :) After this we all chipped in and collected enough monetary units to replace the drivers of the loudspeaker system.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hey ZM, when do we get to hear some noise from that amp of yours? I will bring my newest speaker creation over.

While the rest of these pub huggers are just sittin' on their hineys, yoos an' me are actually building things. :D

My latest is another foam core experiment. Pictures coming soon.

these Dodos are just jealous on our Greatness

we , Mods , must stick together , against these Paesanos

:rofl:

That’s a dangerous thing to do,
Yup, that's my middle name.
once (upon a time) I was at an audio-fest
Them's hard on me liver.
release ‘the magic smoke’ :)
The only time I did that, I called it 'exhaling' ;)
After this we all chipped in and collected enough monetary units to replace the drivers of the loudspeaker system.
That's very kind of you guys.