Paid Member

Attachments

• dodo bird knob.jpg
    dodo bird knob.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 65
Right same foreigner getting back handers from council selling ART
same all here...
Super Lamb Banana : a recognisable and popular symbol of the City of Liverpool

Me think that a "recognisable BLA BLA BLA" is just crap we already had 4 Drughies
Chap whos wrote that may be same one working for Nissan and Porshe of earlier
(Yeah is same chap working for both but using 2 different names)

Sure that's a Lamb not a Labrador? (Labrananna to me it looks like this :) not a Lambanana)

Last edited:
To be honset me think is just a waste of money that was followed by plastic cows rhinos and what not

Give me a copy of the Pond to look at any time.

Hey Gyuri nice seeing you in the pub

We had a 100 od Lb Neapolitan mastiff in the recording studio and 5 or 6 cats.
One day we found a Chicken that he grabbed and toke in his sleeping shed altrought theorized Chicken was unharmed and returned to farmer next door, at other times we found hedgehog sharing his super.
Probably he was feeling lonely
One day owner came back from tour with Euritmics and being a bit drunk upset the poor beast

I got phone call in middle of night asking if I could go to the recording studio with a change of clotes for this Human friend he had 52 stihies around his head.

Vet refused to put down the dog and gave my mate a real telling off.

So I said before I am a cat person still I don't think there are bad dogs really. Bad humans there are plenty

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Thomas,

Thank you for your kindness, that you have a thought for me.
I'm here, only sick and tired. (and an old fart.)
BTW, cats and dachshunds may be friends, also.
It somewhat depends on their owners.

Gyuri

I am old fart only by calendar dates (Papa iz younger than me)...... Otherwise I am in denial of calendars gone by and only count up to 49 y/o (or 42 + 7 in Bksabath math). :D:D:D